Huskers Team Hotel

Seattle Red

Hey, I like your posts! Keep us updated!!!

I agree. This is a Husker fan that doesn't get the opportunity like most of us get living here in Nebraska. We get to watch Nebraka every other Saturdays so I say soak this up cause Nebraska doesn't play Washington on a daily basis. Go out and meet the players but remember they need their beauty sleep cause we need to win tomorrow. Thanks for the updates!

Thanks for the support Bradr and huskerjock. I've had this date circled on my calendar for a long time and I can't believe the day has finally arrived!

I've only attended two Husker games in my 50 years of living-- the Wake Forest game with my brother in Lincoln a few years ago, and the 97 game here in Seattle against the Huskies. Back in 97, I was working as a video production intern for the local ABC affiliate (KOMO) doing the local post game show. I had to watch that game with the rest of the post game crew in the worst seat in the house-- from the west (closed) end of the stadium down in the trench that surrounds the track. Fortunately, I had a good view of the jumbotron at the other end of the field, and I got to be down on the field walking around during the pregame warm ups.

I don't get back to Nebraska very often, and lately it has always been for a funeral for a family member, so I do indeed cherish this opportunity to see my favorite sports team up close and personal.

15.5 hours until kickoff and I can't wait. I got a screaming deal on a great seat (smack dab in the middle of the Husky alumni section) for $110 and will be sitting right on the 50 yard line, two rows behind the drip line of the roof in the upper deck and out of the rain (unless it's windy). When the sun comes out for the second half (per local weather forecast), I'm on the sunny side too! It's gonna be a great day and I'm confident we will win, but make no prediction on the final score.

they're probably tired from the time difference. That and they have a LONG/EARLY day tomorrow.

They're staying in Bellevue? Somehow that surprises me. I figured they would be staying in downtown Seattle. Wouldn't that not be closer to the stadium/airport?

It's about the same distance from downtown Seattle or Bellevue to Husky stadium, both about 10 minutes away.

How did T-Mart look??

Nervous? Tired? Anxious?

:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh

T-Mart was joking it up some with whoever he was hanging with. He looked like he was having a good time and didn't seem nervous or anxious at all. I actually almost missed him, as he came down the escalator with a large pack of players. He brushed right by me and suddenly I recognized him inches from my face and managed to pat him on the back and said "Good Luck Taylor. Shred them dawgs!" He smiled back confidently, then turned on the jets and a split second later he had covered half a city block and was across the street at the hotel waiting for the rest of the team. ;-) OK, I made that last part up. He just smiled back and walked off into the sunset with the rest of the team...

Glad the next words were not "to kiss him in a crazed mancrush frenzy" just Messin thanks for the updates!

Seriously starting to get a little strange with these updates. I believe the appropriate word was used about two posts above. How about we let the team start to lock in and focus on their sole purpose for even being in Seattle and that is to kick a little ass.

The football team is there to win a game, but they're also people. They can't sit around focusing on football 24/7 no matter how good they want to be. It's not like it's the pros or anything.

I'm sure a few fans greeting them and wishing them good luck isn't going to change anything.