What i Saw @ at the game!!!

irieboy8

1. taylor M. was cool and calm just as he advertised.. the kid ins't a bullshieter.. maybe we'll have to see if he is every in denial but right now the kid delievered as he said he was.. the stadium was loud but for a few offensive miscues (i know.. the penatly that took away the easy interception brought back by the facemask i think it was SUUUCKKKED) he handled it well... called on signals.. moving around talking.. the kid looked like leader...

2. team seemed overall very balanced today.. i think they are improving quite well in all facets and have become very diverse it what we bring to the table

3. Burkhead, Roy, and Kinnie were studs.. props to niles for no fumbles.. though i must admit i got neverous when DR rushed the ball

4. errors still cost us.. i think the score should actually have only been 56-7 given the fact that we basiclly gave them 14 free points

5. the d was sharp

6. husker fans are too poliet sometimes and need to get a little crazy when the times call for it

7. some of the husker alumni chicks leading the alumni groups had some great sets....

8. i guess there were anywhere from 25-30 k husker fans there but where most were seated was not a good place for the acoustics to travel to the field... so while we showed really really really well it was still quite the hostile field and the noise was loud

9. Washington fans are alright.. a little snobby and eltist but generally a good bunch... the fans started pouring out after the end of the 3rd....

10. i want to know how much the guy inside of little red gets paid and if he smokes out in the that outfit for inspiration.....

11. our secondary is elite.....

12. ricky T... leaping dive to break up a play was awesome

13. sorry i'm a little biased being a kinda west coast guy but w. coast college chicks are funking hot.... gotta love the low moral standards!!!

(im talking to you bottie short girl)

14. jake Locker never stood a chance

15. our offensive line looked very well and just demoed UW gasing them out by the mid/end of the half.... by the third quarter you knew they were over....

16. Bo keeps em honest for all 60 minutes and i LOVE THAT!!

chee hee

glad you were able to see the game Irie

yeah i was stoked... i made it

yeah sorry it was e haag... great play.

some other things...

1. t-magic does have funky throwing motion

2. alex henry sending a PAT over the Allstate in good hands net into the stands to the cheers of all the nebraska fans.. including those in sitting in that section.....

3. eric martin making some place.. and a few mistakes.....