LJS postgame articles

Nexus

RUNNING GAME (A)

I suppose 156 rushing yards within the first 3 minutes of the second half qualify as a good effort. Washington couldn't figure out the zone-read -- surprising, given a team in green and gold down the road from here runs something similar. Then again, the Huskies haven't exactly stopped the Ducks, either. This is the first time since 2003 Nebraska has had three straight games of 250-plus rushing yards, and the first time since 2002 with back-to-back games of 300-plus rushing yards.

PASSING GAME (A)

Taylor Martinez threw only 11 passes, and five came in the first quarter, when he had two big throws to Mike McNeill and Brandon Kinnie. The 24-yard TD strike to McNeill came off play-action. The safety on McNeill's side came down on run support, and the other safety followed Kyler Reed, who was running a drag out. That left an open McNeill, who dove and touched the pylon for his first touchdown of the season.

AGAINST THE RUN B

Washington ran 15 times for 80 yards in the first quarter and had success running up the middle. Carl Pelini said Nebraska made "a couple of minor adjustments" thereafter in holding the Huskies to 95 rushing yards over the final three quarters. "It was different than we thought the approach Washington was going to take," Pelini said. "Our guys needed to see it and get a feel for what they were doing, and we needed to get a feel, and we were able to shut it down after that."

AGAINST THE PASS (A)

Eric Hagg set the tone when he intercepted Jake Locker's first pass attempt of the game. "We worked on that play all week in practice," Hagg said, "that the guy was going to fake, do a corner and then go to the post. I was supposed to go high, so that's what happened. Just what we practiced, and he threw it right there." Alfonzo Dennard's interception return for a TD is Nebraska's third of the season. The school record for a season is five. The only bad: Jermaine Kearse's double move on his 45-yard TD reception. "It was kind of a bust," Pelini said. "Our corner was expecting some help."

SPECIAL TEAMS (A)

Nebraska continues to be sound in kicking, returning and coverage. Kinnie isn't the fastest return man you'll see, but his 39-yard kickoff return set up a touchdown drive. The only blemish was Adi Kunalic's kickoff out of bounds before halftime. That brought back bad memories, didn't it?

PLAY CALLING B

Curious call, throwing the football, up 42-21 on the road in the third quarter, after running for 156 yards in half's first 3 minutes. I also asked Shawn Watson if he second-guessed bringing in Cody Green for a series in the second quarter, when Green fumbled deep in NU territory on his first snap to set up a Washington score. His answer: No. "That's exactly the way we plan on playing it," he said. "We're men of our words." Will coaches continue that game plan? "It's week-to-week. We just look at it and see where we're at, see how guys are practicing."

GAME MANAGEMENT (A)

This grade is a reflection of Martinez. The kid showed "poise in the noise," as coaches say, in his first career start on the road. Husky Stadium is as noisy as any stadium around, and Martinez didn't look fazed. "He managed that game like a champ," Watson said. "He did a great job communicating with our line, a great job communicating with our receivers." On a side note, some very bizarre ball-spotting in this game.

OVERALL (A)

When the worst thing that happens to a team playing its first road game is a tackle by your own teammate, all is not bad. So, yes, McNeill was able to laugh about knocking down Martinez in the second half on what could've been a very, very long run. "He hit a brick wall," McNeill said. "That's all I'm saying." So did Washington. Carl Pelini called it "as complete a football game as we've played since we've been here." And if you're counting at home, that's five straight true road victories.

Game balls

Nebraska: Taylor Martinez. The redshirt freshman quarterback easily passed his first road test in a hostile environment, and he ran the zone-read to perfection.

Washington: Jesse Callier. The freshman running back looks like somebody who'll give the Huskies a good 1-2 punch. He averaged 6.9 yards arush.

LINK

SEATTLE -- Shawn Watson stepped onto the court of Bank of America Arena -- site of Nebraska's postgame news conference -- and spent a few seconds analyzing a sheet of statistics before beginning an interview.

This is what he quietly said to himself, out loud, as he reviewed:

"Wow. Wow. Wow. Cool. Really cool."

So many impressive numbers, it's hard to say exactly which statistic elicited that response. But know this: The Nebraska offensive coordinator was especially pleased with the performance of his running back tandem -- Roy Helu and Rex Burkhead -- in Nebraska's 56-21 victory against Washington on Saturday.

On a day most of the nation saw a redshirt freshman quarterback burst onto the scene, Helu and Burkhead also took advantage of Taylor Martinez. With Martinez becoming a walking danger sign for opposing defenses, Nebraska's running backs are finding lanes and making the most of their chances.

The result: Three Huskers with 100 or more rushing yards in a game for only the fifth time in school history.

"I thought both Roy and Rex came in and gave us some great play," Watson said. "We knew going into the game, having watched them play Oregon, how they would try to stop us. And then it's easy to see, how the game started developing, how they were going to try to stop and pull Taylor out of the game. And then we fed the tailbacks, and we did a great job. Because then they opened up Taylor."

Helu ran 10 times for 110 yards, with a career-long run of 65 yards for a touchdown, and Burkhead rushed 13 times for 104 yards, with a 24-yard run on Nebraska's first play from scrimmage to set up a score.

And then there's Martinez, who led NU with 137 rushing yards while operating the zone-read to near-perfection.

"I think they were really keying on him, especially on the outside, whenever he would keep the ball," Burkhead said. "The offensive line did a tremendous job today. They really opened up some holes. Having Taylor as a threat back there, it makes our job easy."

Watson said he'd heard from some people -- his neighbor included -- about Nebraska's running backs not getting enough touches in Nebraska's first two games.

"But again, it's an option offense," Watson said. "They took away the tailback (in the first two games), probably weren't prepared and didn't know that we were going to do the things we were doing."

Said running backs coach Tim Beck: "That's what option football does. They're going to take away one guy, the other guy's going to be there."

Beck noted the unselfishness of his running backs, saying they care only about one thing: Winning.

"They don't care about all that other stuff like everybody else does," he said. "That's all everybody wants to talk about is who's carrying the ball. We're about winning and doing what's best for our team. Our guys know that, and they know their carries will come. It's like Novocain. It'll work, just give it time."

When Washington was giving too much attention to Martinez, either Burkhead or Helu would take a zone-read handoff and gash the Huskies up the middle.

"Any time you do that, the offensive line is doing their job, playing physical," offensive guard Keith Williams said. "We ran right at them. Ran downhill. That's what we wanted to do."

LINK

SEATTLE -- By halftime of Saturday's game, the Washington Huskies had seen quite enough of Brandon Kinnie, thank you very much.

Let's just put it this way: The junior wide receiver had 141 yards to his name as a Husker last year. In one afternoon against Washington, he piled up 144 yards.

Kinnie struck right away in Nebraska's 56-21 win against Washington on Saturday, almost scoring on a 55-yard reception on NU's second offensive series, finally tackled a foot from the goal line.

On the play, Kinnie shook loose from a defender and ran about 40 yards before being brought down.

The only disappointment was that Kinnie came up just short of his first Husker touchdown.

"I'm going to get it," Kinnie said, laughing. "It's going to get there. It hurts not getting it, but we won."

Kinnie said he joked with fellow wide receiver Mike McNeill about the play afterward. On the first series, McNeill dove for a touchdown on a 24-yard reception.

"I told him, 'Why didn't I dive?'" Kinnie said. "I should have dove, but I thought I was just going to walk in there and I didn't."

Husker fans will forgive Kinnie for that. To go with his career-high five catches for 105 yards, he was also a key blocker on some significant Husker runs.

And his 39-yard kickoff return after Washington had cut the deficit to 21-14 helped bring momentum back Nebraska's way.

Some game for him, but Kinnie was taking the greatest satisfaction in what the team did.

"Coach had been harping on us to put our work on film and be physical as a team," Kinnie said. "I think we did that. I think we've got a while until we can say anything about who we are. But we're heading there. We're headed there."

Working through his reads

McNeill wasn't the first read for Taylor Martinez on his 24-yard touchdown reception that made it 7-0 just 2:11 into the game.

"He just worked through his progressions," McNeill said. "That's what came open and he hit it."

Immediately any doubts began to ease about how Martinez would respond to his first road start.

"It's funny," McNeill said. "I was asking him before the game, 'You nervous?' He's like, 'You're more nervous than I am.' I think the kid just has ice water in his veins."

Jumping the route

That's two picks in two games for junior cornerback Alfonzo Dennard.

His 31-yard interception return in the third quarter made it 49-21 and all but put the game away.

Dennard said he just sat on the receiver's route, knowing he had help behind him. As for the return?

"That run I made, I don't know how I made that move," Dennard said. "The move just came to me instantly."

A couple scares, nothing more

Husker senior offensive lineman Keith Williams went down with an injury in the fourth quarter after running back Roy Helu made a cutback and landed on the big man's ankle.

Williams stayed down for a couple minutes, but said after the game he's fine.

A momentary scare, he called it. "You're always just one play away."

Eric Hagg, Nebraska's do-everything hybrid defender, also went down during a play in the third quarter. But Hagg just had the wind knocked out of him and returned a play later.

Red all over

Estimates will vary, but there appeared to be at least 25,000 Nebraska fans at Husky Stadium. After the game, some Husker players ran to the bowl portion of the stadium and saluted the fans, who chanted "Go Big Red."

"We talked to the players and said we need to make sure and thank those fans. That was pretty special," Husker coach Bo Pelini said. "I heard a comment behind me on the first bus when we were coming in, when we saw all that red, someone said, 'Is this a home game?' That just goes to show you the kind of support we get."

Loud as advertised

While there was plenty of red in the stadium, Washington fans brought the noise, too.

"It was very loud," Husker running back Rex Burkhead said. "I don't know if it's the shape of the stadium or their fans are just that crazy, but it was really loud."

Nebraska kept its cool pretty well. A week after 123 yards in penalties, NU had seven for 49.

This and that

The 56 points Nebraska scored were the most for Nebraska in a nonconference road game since NU put up 59 at Illinois in 1986. ... After three games, Martinez already ranks No. 8 on the Husker freshman rushing list with 421 yards. He's 38 yards behind the total Eric Crouch produced as a freshman. ... Nebraska had six plays of 20 yards or more. The Huskers now have 22 such plays through three games. ... Nebraska had three players (Martinez, Helu, Burkhead) run for more than 100 yards for the first time since the 2001 Baylor game.

LINK

SEATTLE -- Washington coach Steve Sarkisian heaped praise on Nebraska on Saturday, but leavened the compliments with regret that his Huskies didn't play as well as he believes they can or should.

"Give them credit," Sarkisian said of the Huskers. "They're a good football team, well-coached, physical, athletic. You can see why that football team was a second away from beating Texas, which played for the national championship."

Nebraska, he said, has "the top pass defense in America (and) is an explosive offensive football team now."

Sarkisian is a coach uniquely credentialed to offer such an assessment after a championship run at USC as offensive coordinator prior to taking the helm at Washington a year ago.

On a day when the Huskers virtually locked down can't-miss NFL quarterback prospect Jake Locker with a stunning 4 completions in 20 pass attempts, Sarkisian said he saw "DBs all over the field (with) plays on the ball I haven't seen in a while."

Locker, who still managed one 45-yard touchdown pass, along with a 7-yard TD run, said he was more concerned about losing the game than any personal statistics.

"I care about winning," he said. "My personal stats don't bother me. It's about this team."

Locker said the Huskies were unable to mount a consistent passing game against Nebraska's furious defense.

"They are known for aggressive pass defense," he said. "They're well-coached," he said, "and they're great athletes."

Sarkisian said Locker and the Huskies can play better than they did Saturday.

"Jake was pressing a little," the coach said. "However, I don't know if people are going to find more pressure than Nebraska (brought) today."

Offensively, he said, once Nebraska started running the ball, "they wore us down.

"Give (Nebraska) credit," Sarkisian said, but "unfortunately we didn't play the way I think we're capable of playing and I'm not going to back off of that. I know we're better than that.

"I don't think that Nebraska -- as good as they are -- is that much (35 points) better than we are."

Locker echoed his coach's assessment.

"They're a very good defense," he said. "I take my hat off to them. But we didn't play as well as we wanted to."

Both Sarkisian and Locker welcomed a week off before they begin Pac-10 play at USC.

"We've got the whole season in front of us," Sarkisian said.

"Our goal is to win the Pac-10 Conference."

LINK

RUNNING GAME (A)

I suppose 156 rushing yards within the first 3 minutes of the second half qualify as a good effort. Washington couldn't figure out the zone-read -- surprising, given a team in green and gold down the road from here runs something similar. Then again, the Huskies haven't exactly stopped the Ducks, either. This is the first time since 2003 Nebraska has had three straight games of 250-plus rushing yards, and the first time since 2002 with back-to-back games of 300-plus rushing yards.

PASSING GAME (A)

Taylor Martinez threw only 11 passes, and five came in the first quarter, when he had two big throws to Mike McNeill and Brandon Kinnie. The 24-yard TD strike to McNeill came off play-action. The safety on McNeill's side came down on run support, and the other safety followed Kyler Reed, who was running a drag out. That left an open McNeill, who dove and touched the pylon for his first touchdown of the season.

AGAINST THE RUN B

Washington ran 15 times for 80 yards in the first quarter and had success running up the middle. Carl Pelini said Nebraska made "a couple of minor adjustments" thereafter in holding the Huskies to 95 rushing yards over the final three quarters. "It was different than we thought the approach Washington was going to take," Pelini said. "Our guys needed to see it and get a feel for what they were doing, and we needed to get a feel, and we were able to shut it down after that."

AGAINST THE PASS (A)

Eric Hagg set the tone when he intercepted Jake Locker's first pass attempt of the game. "We worked on that play all week in practice," Hagg said, "that the guy was going to fake, do a corner and then go to the post. I was supposed to go high, so that's what happened. Just what we practiced, and he threw it right there." Alfonzo Dennard's interception return for a TD is Nebraska's third of the season. The school record for a season is five. The only bad: Jermaine Kearse's double move on his 45-yard TD reception. "It was kind of a bust," Pelini said. "Our corner was expecting some help."

SPECIAL TEAMS (A)

Nebraska continues to be sound in kicking, returning and coverage. Kinnie isn't the fastest return man you'll see, but his 39-yard kickoff return set up a touchdown drive. The only blemish was Adi Kunalic's kickoff out of bounds before halftime. That brought back bad memories, didn't it?

PLAY CALLING B

Curious call, throwing the football, up 42-21 on the road in the third quarter, after running for 156 yards in half's first 3 minutes. I also asked Shawn Watson if he second-guessed bringing in Cody Green for a series in the second quarter, when Green fumbled deep in NU territory on his first snap to set up a Washington score. His answer: No. "That's exactly the way we plan on playing it," he said. "We're men of our words." Will coaches continue that game plan? "It's week-to-week. We just look at it and see where we're at, see how guys are practicing."

GAME MANAGEMENT (A)

This grade is a reflection of Martinez. The kid showed "poise in the noise," as coaches say, in his first career start on the road. Husky Stadium is as noisy as any stadium around, and Martinez didn't look fazed. "He managed that game like a champ," Watson said. "He did a great job communicating with our line, a great job communicating with our receivers." On a side note, some very bizarre ball-spotting in this game.

OVERALL (A)

When the worst thing that happens to a team playing its first road game is a tackle by your own teammate, all is not bad. So, yes, McNeill was able to laugh about knocking down Martinez in the second half on what could've been a very, very long run. "He hit a brick wall," McNeill said. "That's all I'm saying." So did Washington. Carl Pelini called it "as complete a football game as we've played since we've been here." And if you're counting at home, that's five straight true road victories.

Game balls

Nebraska: Taylor Martinez. The redshirt freshman quarterback easily passed his first road test in a hostile environment, and he ran the zone-read to perfection.

Washington: Jesse Callier. The freshman running back looks like somebody who'll give the Huskies a good 1-2 punch. He averaged 6.9 yards arush.

LINK

SEATTLE -- Shawn Watson stepped onto the court of Bank of America Arena -- site of Nebraska's postgame news conference -- and spent a few seconds analyzing a sheet of statistics before beginning an interview.

This is what he quietly said to himself, out loud, as he reviewed:

"Wow. Wow. Wow. Cool. Really cool."

So many impressive numbers, it's hard to say exactly which statistic elicited that response. But know this: The Nebraska offensive coordinator was especially pleased with the performance of his running back tandem -- Roy Helu and Rex Burkhead -- in Nebraska's 56-21 victory against Washington on Saturday.

On a day most of the nation saw a redshirt freshman quarterback burst onto the scene, Helu and Burkhead also took advantage of Taylor Martinez. With Martinez becoming a walking danger sign for opposing defenses, Nebraska's running backs are finding lanes and making the most of their chances.

The result: Three Huskers with 100 or more rushing yards in a game for only the fifth time in school history.

"I thought both Roy and Rex came in and gave us some great play," Watson said. "We knew going into the game, having watched them play Oregon, how they would try to stop us. And then it's easy to see, how the game started developing, how they were going to try to stop and pull Taylor out of the game. And then we fed the tailbacks, and we did a great job. Because then they opened up Taylor."

Helu ran 10 times for 110 yards, with a career-long run of 65 yards for a touchdown, and Burkhead rushed 13 times for 104 yards, with a 24-yard run on Nebraska's first play from scrimmage to set up a score.

And then there's Martinez, who led NU with 137 rushing yards while operating the zone-read to near-perfection.

"I think they were really keying on him, especially on the outside, whenever he would keep the ball," Burkhead said. "The offensive line did a tremendous job today. They really opened up some holes. Having Taylor as a threat back there, it makes our job easy."

Watson said he'd heard from some people -- his neighbor included -- about Nebraska's running backs not getting enough touches in Nebraska's first two games.

"But again, it's an option offense," Watson said. "They took away the tailback (in the first two games), probably weren't prepared and didn't know that we were going to do the things we were doing."

Said running backs coach Tim Beck: "That's what option football does. They're going to take away one guy, the other guy's going to be there."

Beck noted the unselfishness of his running backs, saying they care only about one thing: Winning.

"They don't care about all that other stuff like everybody else does," he said. "That's all everybody wants to talk about is who's carrying the ball. We're about winning and doing what's best for our team. Our guys know that, and they know their carries will come. It's like Novocain. It'll work, just give it time."

When Washington was giving too much attention to Martinez, either Burkhead or Helu would take a zone-read handoff and gash the Huskies up the middle.

"Any time you do that, the offensive line is doing their job, playing physical," offensive guard Keith Williams said. "We ran right at them. Ran downhill. That's what we wanted to do."

LINK

SEATTLE -- By halftime of Saturday's game, the Washington Huskies had seen quite enough of Brandon Kinnie, thank you very much.

Let's just put it this way: The junior wide receiver had 141 yards to his name as a Husker last year. In one afternoon against Washington, he piled up 144 yards.

Kinnie struck right away in Nebraska's 56-21 win against Washington on Saturday, almost scoring on a 55-yard reception on NU's second offensive series, finally tackled a foot from the goal line.

On the play, Kinnie shook loose from a defender and ran about 40 yards before being brought down.

The only disappointment was that Kinnie came up just short of his first Husker touchdown.

"I'm going to get it," Kinnie said, laughing. "It's going to get there. It hurts not getting it, but we won."

Kinnie said he joked with fellow wide receiver Mike McNeill about the play afterward. On the first series, McNeill dove for a touchdown on a 24-yard reception.

"I told him, 'Why didn't I dive?'" Kinnie said. "I should have dove, but I thought I was just going to walk in there and I didn't."

Husker fans will forgive Kinnie for that. To go with his career-high five catches for 105 yards, he was also a key blocker on some significant Husker runs.

And his 39-yard kickoff return after Washington had cut the deficit to 21-14 helped bring momentum back Nebraska's way.

Some game for him, but Kinnie was taking the greatest satisfaction in what the team did.

"Coach had been harping on us to put our work on film and be physical as a team," Kinnie said. "I think we did that. I think we've got a while until we can say anything about who we are. But we're heading there. We're headed there."

Working through his reads

McNeill wasn't the first read for Taylor Martinez on his 24-yard touchdown reception that made it 7-0 just 2:11 into the game.

"He just worked through his progressions," McNeill said. "That's what came open and he hit it."

Immediately any doubts began to ease about how Martinez would respond to his first road start.

"It's funny," McNeill said. "I was asking him before the game, 'You nervous?' He's like, 'You're more nervous than I am.' I think the kid just has ice water in his veins."

Jumping the route

That's two picks in two games for junior cornerback Alfonzo Dennard.

His 31-yard interception return in the third quarter made it 49-21 and all but put the game away.

Dennard said he just sat on the receiver's route, knowing he had help behind him. As for the return?

"That run I made, I don't know how I made that move," Dennard said. "The move just came to me instantly."

A couple scares, nothing more

Husker senior offensive lineman Keith Williams went down with an injury in the fourth quarter after running back Roy Helu made a cutback and landed on the big man's ankle.

Williams stayed down for a couple minutes, but said after the game he's fine.

A momentary scare, he called it. "You're always just one play away."

Eric Hagg, Nebraska's do-everything hybrid defender, also went down during a play in the third quarter. But Hagg just had the wind knocked out of him and returned a play later.

Red all over

Estimates will vary, but there appeared to be at least 25,000 Nebraska fans at Husky Stadium. After the game, some Husker players ran to the bowl portion of the stadium and saluted the fans, who chanted "Go Big Red."

"We talked to the players and said we need to make sure and thank those fans. That was pretty special," Husker coach Bo Pelini said. "I heard a comment behind me on the first bus when we were coming in, when we saw all that red, someone said, 'Is this a home game?' That just goes to show you the kind of support we get."

Loud as advertised

While there was plenty of red in the stadium, Washington fans brought the noise, too.

"It was very loud," Husker running back Rex Burkhead said. "I don't know if it's the shape of the stadium or their fans are just that crazy, but it was really loud."

Nebraska kept its cool pretty well. A week after 123 yards in penalties, NU had seven for 49.

This and that

The 56 points Nebraska scored were the most for Nebraska in a nonconference road game since NU put up 59 at Illinois in 1986. ... After three games, Martinez already ranks No. 8 on the Husker freshman rushing list with 421 yards. He's 38 yards behind the total Eric Crouch produced as a freshman. ... Nebraska had six plays of 20 yards or more. The Huskers now have 22 such plays through three games. ... Nebraska had three players (Martinez, Helu, Burkhead) run for more than 100 yards for the first time since the 2001 Baylor game.

LINK

SEATTLE -- Washington coach Steve Sarkisian heaped praise on Nebraska on Saturday, but leavened the compliments with regret that his Huskies didn't play as well as he believes they can or should.

"Give them credit," Sarkisian said of the Huskers. "They're a good football team, well-coached, physical, athletic. You can see why that football team was a second away from beating Texas, which played for the national championship."

Nebraska, he said, has "the top pass defense in America (and) is an explosive offensive football team now."

Sarkisian is a coach uniquely credentialed to offer such an assessment after a championship run at USC as offensive coordinator prior to taking the helm at Washington a year ago.

On a day when the Huskers virtually locked down can't-miss NFL quarterback prospect Jake Locker with a stunning 4 completions in 20 pass attempts, Sarkisian said he saw "DBs all over the field (with) plays on the ball I haven't seen in a while."

Locker, who still managed one 45-yard touchdown pass, along with a 7-yard TD run, said he was more concerned about losing the game than any personal statistics.

"I care about winning," he said. "My personal stats don't bother me. It's about this team."

Locker said the Huskies were unable to mount a consistent passing game against Nebraska's furious defense.

"They are known for aggressive pass defense," he said. "They're well-coached," he said, "and they're great athletes."

Sarkisian said Locker and the Huskies can play better than they did Saturday.

"Jake was pressing a little," the coach said. "However, I don't know if people are going to find more pressure than Nebraska (brought) today."

Offensively, he said, once Nebraska started running the ball, "they wore us down.

"Give (Nebraska) credit," Sarkisian said, but "unfortunately we didn't play the way I think we're capable of playing and I'm not going to back off of that. I know we're better than that.

"I don't think that Nebraska -- as good as they are -- is that much (35 points) better than we are."

Locker echoed his coach's assessment.

"They're a very good defense," he said. "I take my hat off to them. But we didn't play as well as we wanted to."

Both Sarkisian and Locker welcomed a week off before they begin Pac-10 play at USC.

"We've got the whole season in front of us," Sarkisian said.

"Our goal is to win the Pac-10 Conference."

LINK

good stuff as always broshot

:thumbs

Lots of awesome stats, and both Sarkision and Locker's statements were classy. They gave credit to us, while accepting accoutnablity that they didn't play there best.

Interesting tht Taylor is already in the top 10 in rushing yards for a freshman. Does anybody know who number one is and how many yards? I would asume Ahman Green but that is just a guess.

and his old ass daddy all pissed

DUMB ASS! Do you know who Monte Kiffin is to the U.of N.?? Do you your homework!! SAD!

Name calling is not allowed on huskerboard. Please review the board rules and your warning level has been increased due to this. You get three warnings before you get banned, this is one.

Please guys and gals respect one another an attack the post not the poster.