Is anyone more excited about

this game, then the last? There is so much to look forward to. What with the inprovement of the special teams, the defencive pressure, finally pulling out more of the playbook, on & on & on ...

With Zac playing against his former team, I'm expecting nearly record breaking results

BTW did anyone listen to Rose? "Dropped the Chalupa"?? :wtf

<<<<<<<<<<<HUSKER>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<POWER>>>>>>>>>>>>

Good point huskerhomer500, & welcome to the board.

Yes the excitement (at least for me) will definitely be building with each game - assuming they show signs of progression. But personally I wouldnt expect Zac to shatter any records this weekend, and from what Ive heard from him he really isnt putting the pressure on himself to do so either - which is the right attitude IMO. Great QB's typically have temperaments that never get too high or too low, regardless of the opponent.

GBR! :cheers

It would be nice if he did have a record day but I don't see that happening just yet. I think our passing game is going to need tons of improvement or else we're going to be seeing eight guys in the box on every down. 121 yards against a 1-AA team ain't gonna cut it. In order to open up the whole offense, our opponents need to know we can throw the ball consistently. Taylor's 15 for 36 day isn't going to win any games against these bigger schools.