Re-watching the SDSU Game

You can watch the No-Huddle version on Time Warner (don't know about satellite - isn't FSN fueding with DISH?)

"South Dakota State at Nebraska", FSNHDMW Sep 30 2:00 PM Central."

Channel 120 at my house. Or Channel 37 without the digital tier.

anyone else get a little pissed that they re-air it free on FSN a few days later? I missed the game live, but paid the $40 to record it and watch it Sunday afternoon. Then to find out I could have just skipped all that together to watch the no-huddle version on Monday for free.

You can watch the No-Huddle version on Time Warner (don't know about satellite - isn't FSN fueding with DISH?)

Channel 418 on Dish Network. Not sure about a fued between FSN and Dish, but I like how Dish shows a lot of games on the FSN alternate channels.

anyone else get a little pissed that they re-air it free on FSN a few days later? I missed the game live, but paid the $40 to record it and watch it Sunday afternoon. Then to find out I could have just skipped all that together to watch the no-huddle version on Monday for free.

Yes. I was a little pissed that I paid $40 for it while WATCHING it--much less knowing it was going to be free later! :bang