K-State Game

nebraska wins big. no doubt. my off the wall prediction is LEE starts...... or gets significant playing time.. no CG

Out of all the predictions I've seen so far, this is by far the craziest. Anything's possible, but I'd take the bet against this one.

But, since we're throwing out crazy predictions, I'll say Kinnie gets 125yds+ and 3td's. :nanalama

nebraska wins big. no doubt. my off the wall prediction is LEE starts...... or gets significant playing time.. no CG

Out of all the predictions I've seen so far, this is by far the craziest. Anything's possible, but I'd take the bet against this one.

But, since we're throwing out crazy predictions, I'll say Kinnie gets 125yds+ and 3td's. :nanalama

This is more of a possibility if Lee is throwing the ball to him

I don't know why I had that very same idea in my head the past few days. Lee starting....it would completely blow Snyder's mind.

Do Not forget the CG handicap that we have. It will be a potential 14 point swing if he gets into the game early and blunders like he has lately.

This game reminds me so much of the many games we had from 2003 to 2007 where we had such high hopes and thought we'd be able to play with the elite, only for said team to come in and completely dominate and remind us as to how far we really were to competing and how far off our overall talent level had dropped.

KSU's talent level isn't close to ours.

Winning in Manhattan doesnt have to be big or pretty as long as it happens. Then onto the next game.

I'm guessing close game, 4-10 point win. Anything more is just gravy.

i want to see gallons of gravy in this one because of the national viewers that can solidify nebraska's spot in the top 10 and maybe even top 5 soon. who knows

Winning in Manhattan doesnt have to be big or pretty as long as it happens. Then onto the next game.

i want to see gallons of gravy in this one because of the national viewers that can solidify nebraska's spot in the top 10 and maybe even top 5 soon. who knows

Me too, I want a statement win in this one. Put the rest of the country on notice and especially the rest of the big 12 that the race in this league is for 2nd place!!!

Me too, I want a statement win in this one. Put the rest of the country on notice and especially the rest of the big 12 that the race in this league is for 2nd place!!!

haha WIN WIN.. yall friggin convinced me... I am converted. Lets get gravy stupid! eek3dance.gif

haha WIN WIN.. yall friggin convinced me... I am converted. Lets get gravy stupid! eek3dance.gif

GRAVY TRAIN

I guess this thread has now become the official over/under thread so... Under

Niles Pauls fumbles 2x :laughpound

Looking at Bo's stats after a bye week, how good we are on the road (possibly better than at home?), my hunch that Bo and the team are taking the house cats very seriously, the fact that kstate is dead last in the B12 against the run, the fact that we would probably be one of the best rushing offenses in the B12 had we played a conference game yet.... I would say it's hard to jump on the "This game is going to be close" bandwagon. Just me.

Plus, given how good our seconday is, that makes me think that we have some security against the pass and the Defense brothers have put in a lot of study time against the run in the past week.

I'm looking for the O-Line to have a good game... we will need that to happen.

1860273153_e13517deb8.jpg