Big 12 History of Nebraska vs. Texas

Now that it's game on with TexAss, a little refresher of the facts regarding TexAss and their very narrow advantage over NU during the brief history of the soon to be defunct Big 12 Conference:

2. We played TexAss 8 times, number 9 will be the last.
  3. TexAss has owned us in the W column, leading 7-1.
  4. 4 of TexAss 7 wins were by a field goal or less.
  5. 5 of TexAss wins were by 4 points or less.
  6. TexAss beat us once by 10 points in the inaugural Big 12 CCG, sealing the win with one of the riskiest and gutsiest plays I can ever remember a team pulling off.
  7. Here's the shocker though- the only other game we played was in 2003 and Bo was the DC and we got somewhat blown out by a margin of 24 points. Final score: TexAss 31 NU 7.
  8. Finally, TexAss has outscored us in the 8 game B12 series by 31 points, 184 - 153.

Feel free to add any relevant facts and data regarding this NU vs. TexAss series, then I want all you gamblers and numerologists and math quants to run the numbers through the calculator of your choice and give us all your best guess on the outcome of Number Nine on 10/16...

Prior to this research, I was predicting a low scoring, relatively close win by NU. Then I ran the the above numbers in through my eyes and out through my ass and came up with this crazy sum:

NU 63

UT 2

I'm gonna have to run the math again, because it tastes suspiciously like the best dog gam Kool--Aid I've ever had...

P.S. - Sorry about the numerous "TexAss" repetitions, but it it just feels right to me and so I'm going to keep doing it until the last second ticks off on 10/16 and we send those bitches packing back to the oilfields and rodeos and then I will never speak of TexAss ever again. And that's all I've got to say about that...

• Fire 1

OK. I re-ran the numbers after thoroughly evacuating the BS from my Big Ass Super Computer hardware. This sounds more realistic, but not as good as I'd like:

NU 36

UT 20

My Big Ass Super Computer says we turn the ball over a couple times and give TexAss a couple easy TDs. Otherwise the final would be 36-6 with the Blackshirts holding TexAss to two very long Hunter Lawrence FGs.

OK. I re-ran the numbers after thoroughly evacuating the BS from my Big Ass Super Computer hardware. This sounds more realistic, but not as good as I'd like:

NU 36

UT 20

My Big Ass Super Computer says we turn the ball over a couple times and give TexAss a couple easy TDs. Otherwise the final would be 36-6 with the Blackshirts holding TexAss to two very long Hunter Lawrence FGs.

Seeing as how Hunter Lawrence now kicks for the Buccaneers....

NU 36

UT 20

Seeing as how Hunter Lawrence now kicks for the Buccaneers....

Dog gam it! Never run Windows Vista on your BASC! This is obviously a bug and my last prediction must be modified.

NU 36

UT 14 (No way Hunter Lawrence could make 2 field goals from way down in Tampa!)