HuskerBoard tailgate parties

Blackshirt

THIS SUCKS BAD. I had all the plans made. Had time off of work. I was all ready for the trip. When I was working in my yard this Monday . Stepped on a big piece of glass and cut my right foot. 15 stitches.YIKES. So as much as it pains me to say, I wont be able to make it this weekend. :steam Please root them on for me guys. My heart will be in lincoln. The rest of me will be stuck here with my damned foot.

Stepped on a big piece of glass and cut my right foot. 15 stitches.YIKES. So as much as it pains me to say, I wont be able to make it this weekend. :steam

Probably 'pains' you in more way than one! ;) That sucks though, tough break! This is my first game of the year, hope it is a better performance (at least offensively) than the previous two.

THIS SUCKS BAD. I had all the plans made. Had time off of work. I was all ready for the trip. When I was working in my yard this Monday . Stepped on a big piece of glass and cut my right foot. 15 stitches.YIKES. So as much as it pains me to say, I wont be able to make it this weekend. :steam Please root them on for me guys. My heart will be in lincoln. The rest of me will be stuck here with my damned foot.

Sorry to hear that man, tough break.

Sorry to hear that OKC. Hopefully you didnt do any permanent damage, and you'll be back on your feet sooner than later for the next Huskerboard tailgate spectacular! :wasted We'll toast one in your name Saturday.

THIS SUCKS BAD. I had all the plans made. Had time off of work. I was all ready for the trip. When I  was working in my yard this Monday . Stepped on a big piece of glass and cut my right foot. 15 stitches.YIKES. So as much as it pains me to say, I wont be able to make it this weekend. :steam  Please root them on for me guys. My heart will be in lincoln. The rest of me will be stuck here with my damned foot.

Sorry to hear that OKC. Hopefully you didnt do any permanent damage, and you'll be back on your feet sooner than later for the next Huskerboard tailgate spectacular! :wasted We'll toast one in your name Saturday.

Thanks everyone. I apreciate you all. No permenant damage. I will be there for the OU game . I dont care if i have to drive one of those scooters ;) .

Hey..ill be at the Texas Tech game and KSU game...im 22 my girl is 22 we can drink and hang with the best of them....ill bring a few cases...i know i dont post that much but i just dont know many people at that shcool anymore....oh by the way were both from KC so we will be drinking the whole way up!