HuskerBoard tailgate parties

Blackshirt

Just wanted to get some basic info out there b/c we've had several people ask, and I mentioned a few wks ago that we would have these for every home game, but unfortunately we just havent had the time to coordinate them for the first 2 games, but we are getting our act together real soon:

HuskerBoard Tailgate parties:

Pitt Panthers Sept 17 2:30 p.m.

ISU Clones Oct 01 2:30

Kansas State Wildcats Nov 12 1:00 (Confirmed)

Details:

-Parties will begin 2 hrs prior to kick-off, and end 1-hr after the game ends.

-Location is in this area. We will have a large HuskerBoard.com banner on the side of a Blackshirts trailer.

-Hotdogs & burgers will be served to all who bring a printed gift certificate, available free of charge exclusive to Huskerboard members. This will entitle you to a burger/dog for yourself & a guest. (link for gift cert will be provided at a later date)

-Please bring your own drinks - soda, water, adult bevs etc.

-There will be games available: i.e. piggy-back rides from ETR, FF v. Nameless mudwrastlin, & some other more traditional games such as Washers, Snakes-N-Ladders, and redbeer-bonging.

*The tailgate parties for the away games marked with an asterisk will be held if the demand is high enough. Please respond to this thread with a list of the games you feel there is a STRONG chance you will attend. We really need to get an idea on the head-count so we can have enough food to feed all yer fat arses.

Let me know if anyone has any other ideas or if you are willing to volunteer to help, i.e. set-up/take-down, donation of food, grills, games, plates napkins etc. If you are willing to donate any items, the board would also reciprocate by offering your company or service free web advertising for an extended period of time.

Thanks for the assistance. This should be fun! :wasted

Just wanted to get some basic info out there b/c we've had several people ask, and I mentioned a few wks ago that we would have these for every home game, but unfortunately we just havent had the time to coordinate them for the first 2 games, but we are getting our act together real soon:

HuskerBoard Tailgate parties:

Pittsburgh Panthers Sept 17-2:30 p.m.

Iowa State Cyclones Oct 01 TBA

Texas Tech Red Raiders Oct 08 TBA

@ *Missouri Tigers Oct 22 TBA

Oklahoma Sooners Oct 29 TBA

@ *Kansas Jayhawks Nov 05 TBA

Kansas State Wildcats Nov 12 TBA

Details:

-Parties will begin 2 hrs prior to kick-off, and end 1-hr after the game ends.

-Location is TBD, but will be within eyesight of Memorial. We will have a large HuskerBoard.com banner on the side of a Blackshirts trailer - and a map will be posted when we know the exact locale.

-Hotdogs & burgers will be served to all who bring a printed gift certificate, available free of charge exclusive to Huskerboard members. This will entitle you to a burger/dog for yourself & a guest. (link for gift cert will be provided at a later date)

-Please bring your own drinks - soda, water, adult bevs etc.

-There will be games available: i.e. piggy-back rides from ETR, FF v. Nameless mudwrastlin, & some other more traditional games such as Washers, Snakes-N-Ladders, and redbeer-bonging.

*The tailgate parties for the away games marked with an asterisk will be held if the demand is high enough. Please respond to this thread with a list of the games you feel there is a STRONG chance you will attend. We really need to get an idea on the head-count so we can have enough food to feed all yer fat arses.

Let me know if anyone has any other ideas or if you are willing to volunteer to help, i.e. set-up/take-down, donation of food, grills, games, plates napkins etc. If you are willing to donate any items, the board would also reciprocate by offering your company or service free web advertising for an extended period of time.

Thanks for the assistance. This should be fun! :wasted

Send all leftovers to Muncie, IN...c/o Resident Husker Fan!

anyone going to be there this weekend? A group of 30 or so of my friends and i are going to be just one block north of the Stadium past the overpass. We plan on being there at noon. Just stop by and have a burger and a cool one if you please.

Apparently I just scored a seat for tomorrows game, but the bus doesnt leave until about 1PM. Maybe if we're in the area, I'll take a look for ya :thumbs Which lot and what type of vehicle will you be in, or will you have some other type of setup??