HuskerBoard tailgate parties

Blackshirt

We had around 15 members for the first one, and then roughly another 15-20 other people - so it was just about right for the first-ever bash, but they should get bigger each week. There was a wide variety of age groups - a handful of people in their early-mid-late 20's, and others in the 30-40-50+ cat - and it seemed that everyone got along really well.

You wont be able to park in the lot unless you have a pass, but you can easily find a free or $5-$10 spot within 10 mins of the TG. Heres an earlier discussion where people shared ideas about parking: http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.ph...?showtopic=4884

Anything else let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Blackshirt: Are there plans for an OU tailgate party?

PS to Foppa: Sorry about our AVs and your Forsberg Flier last night!!

I would love to, but it really depends on whether or not ETR & myself get tickets to that game. We are looking for some now, so I will keep you posted... :cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Blackshirt:

Are there solid plans for an OU tailgating party?  If the answer is yes and I missed the notice, where do I find a ticket to print for 2 attendees.

Roy,

No nothing solid as of now. Should know for sure by the end of this weekend. I will keep everyone posted.

:cheers

• 2 weeks later...

:) I'M NEW HUSKERBOARD GROUP, AND WOULD LIKE TO SAY WHATS UP TO ALL OF THE GREAT HUSKER FANS HERE.

FOR NEXT WEEKS GAME AGAINST K-STATE, IM BRINGING MY COUSIN FROM MINNESOTA WHO IS ALSO A BIG HUSKER FAN, AND THIS WILL ALSO BE HIS FIRST NEBRASKA GAME!!! :horns2

SO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE I CAN PRINT OF A CERTIFICATE FOR THE FREE BURGER OR HOTDOG AND DRINK, AND WHERE WE CAN BE AMONGST THE BEST COLLEGE FOOTBALL FANS IN THE NATION.