Gameday will be soon

Just went through the next couple of weeks to see most likely where gameday will be, assuming we can handle the shorthorns i believe it could either be at the oklahoma state game or home against missouri, this is depending on both of them remaining unbeaten, okie lite only has texas tech which i think they will win, that means the only other possible game they would go to is lsu at auburn, BUT gameday has already been to auburn so they MIGHT decide to go to okie state, on the other hand missouri has A&M which i think they will win, and home against OU (which is a long shot) and the only other good game that week is Michigan State at Iowa but either way i believe gameday will be at one of those two games, thoughts about which one?

If Mizzou is still ranked at the bottom of the top 25 in three weeks, that seems more likely to me. If they can take the loss against OU (cmon, like a 98% lock) and still be ranked, that game looks pretty good. I think even though us vs. Okie Lite is a good game, gameday would have a really tough time passing up Auburn and LSU, with Cam Newton looking good again this week and LSU pulling off that ridculously ballsy win at Florida. That fake FG was awesome, but brought back harmful repressed memories of when we tried to run that same play against Colorado Bo's first year and they ran it back.

Besides, everyone knows :espnsucks: loves dem sum SEC.

But anyway Gameday is the farthest thing from my mind right now. It is TU game week!! Everyone should be focused on that and that alone! Do you not remember who this is?

If Mizzou is still ranked at the bottom of the top 25 in three weeks, that seems more likely to me. If they can take the loss against OU (cmon, like a 98% lock) and still be ranked, that game looks pretty good. I think even though us vs. Okie Lite is a good game, gameday would have a really tough time passing up Auburn and LSU, with Cam Newton looking good again this week and LSU pulling off that ridculously ballsy win at Florida. That fake FG was awesome, but brought back harmful repressed memories of when we tried to run that same play against Colorado Bo's first year and they ran it back.

Besides, everyone knows :espnsucks: loves dem sum SEC.

But anyway Gameday is the farthest thing from my mind right now. It is TU game week!! Everyone should be focused on that and that alone! Do you not remember who this is?

Alot of people forget we used it against KU in '08. I thought Alex Henery was gonna get killed on a 12 yard gain. Then we ran it against CU, they had it pegged because they saw it against KU, not from when Bo was at LSU. Bo said after that game, it would be on shelf forever.

To me the Okie Lite game is starting to get bigger and bigger. They could be only team to give OU a run in the south right now. The Cowpokes are up to 20th already on the polls and if they get passed TTech this weekend we could have a top 15 match up the 23rd in Stillwater. I didnt expect to get to 7 wins this year, but their already at 5, so i gotta give them credit.

Gameday in Stillwater-- prob not

Gameday in Dallas-- more than likely especially if it has NC implications.