A complete Game...or Close Atleast

Armistead

I think everyone wants to see a complete package. If the O can get it together then the difference will be very evident. IMO the onus is on the D tomorrow to stop WF and their run attack. That will give the O more attempts to string plays together and gain the continuity they need to achieve success the rest of the year.

if the huskers defense forces WF to pass it will be a nice day, as long as the turnovers are cut down significantly... it will be close till the middle of the third i think, wen the nebraska defense finally breaks down the overrated rushing attack of WF and puts up some great defensive numbers in the second half to come away with a double digit win, but it will be close in the beginin

I'd like to see us come out passing. Not 10 straight draws up the middle. We need to set the tempo for the game. If we come out rolling, i don't think they can keep up with us. Our D will do it's part (like always, most of the time) so it's all up to smart playing calling and exacution.

Just to clarify, a draw is the opposite of a play-action. That is, a fake-pass into a run. I doubt anyone would run 10 draws in a row.

I think it will still take a little while for that to happen. NU is still a little raw in a lot of ways.

Notice that last year AP of OU was a Heisman runner-up and this year he didn't even get 100 yds against TCU. OU's line got Adrian into the backfield so much that he looked awesome. The truth comes out now that the line is not as good.

We need more experience for our team. After that, Cory and Co. will get to show their goods. Wins will build confidence. I hope we just keep getting better.

Patience Huskers if BC builds it (the team), they (national championships) will come.

Unless our offensive line has learned to open up holes in the last couple of days this victory will depend on Taylor's arm. I think it's very possible we roll. callahan will come out passing and won't let up.

Wake needs to score 50 points to win this game. Our defense will give them ten.