Fantasy UFC 121

GSG

Brock was an embarrassment. The only thing that made it worse was being at the "Mexican" bar in town and having every single one of them screaming "Brown Pride" "Viva la raza" etc in my face all night. Had to leave and relocate to a different bar after that. I just don't get why race played a big deal in the hype for this fight. The UFC has had champions from the US, Canada, Brazil, and multiple European countries. And the fact that Cain is a US citizen and was born in the US just baffles me. But whatev, he put on a hell of a display and made Brock look like the guy who submitted to Frank Mir.

I'm going to try to score the 119 and 121 picks tonight (promise)

• Fire 1

Brock was an embarrassment. The only thing that made it worse was being at the "Mexican" bar in town and having every single one of them screaming "Brown Pride" "Viva la raza" etc in my face all night. Had to leave and relocate to a different bar after that. I just don't get why race played a big deal in the hype for this fight. The UFC has had champions from the US, Canada, Brazil, and multiple European countries. And the fact that Cain is a US citizen and was born in the US just baffles me. But whatev, he put on a hell of a display and made Brock look like the guy who submitted to Frank Mir.

I'm going to try to score the 119 and 121 picks tonight (promise)

Because they have nothing else in the world worth celebrating and who said that they were intelligent too. Since I was at ANOTHER wedding that landed on a Husker game and UFC PPV I had to watch this fight on youtube and all of the comments about Mexico owning USA was beyond pathetic and idiotic but whatever floats their boats.

Glad to see you working on this GSG. Ever since I was switched to graveyards my days have been all jacked up.