Is Mizzou a primarily passing or running team?

If we can withstand OSU's offensive attack, we can withstand Missouri's. I'm more worried about our Offense holding on to and moving the ball.

You gave up 41 points and nearly 500 yards of total offense. You won that game because OSU doesn't even TRY to play defense. We actually have a defense this year and the O is still pretty potent and balanced (not 2007/08 quality, but still pretty good).

I'm not making any predictions. It's going to be a tough game, but I would not use the OSU game as any sort of barometer for what might happen.

Well its offically Mizzou week now.....

Mizzou doesnt have the weapons on offense that OSU has. We made some adjustments in the 2nd half to try and slow them down, only gave up around 150 in the 2nd half.

Yes it should be a great game, though.

it has been fixed already. someone posted a picture of the scoreboard when we lost to them at home 52-17.

Oh...well...maybe someone should post the 3rd qtr score and then the final score last from last years game.

or they should replace the picture of 'the zou' (faurot field) with a picture of a toilet.