Schick and Nick

i absolutely love them. unfortunately, my boss (in his 50's) does not find them as hilarious as i do... he likes 1620 so if he's in the truck with me i usually get to keep it on, but occasionally when they go on a rant or start playing nick laughing drops, he says "i wish these dips$&ts would talk sports" and changes it. as much as i hate creighton and colorado, those two do a pretty good job

I only listens for about 30 minutes per day and 29 of that is listening to two guys laughing at their own skits. If you want awefull listen to Dick Janda's On the Bench on Lincoln's ESPN Radio 1480. In order to have a radio show, you have to have an opinion about something, Janda's got nuttin. The other day, Janda asked Tyler Reed why we go with a two tightend set.

Gimme Kugler and Severe at least until Day Light Savings time, then I can't get 1620's reception worth a crap.

I honestly am not a big fan of the morning guys on 1620. Seems like a lot of schticky stuff that doesn't land for me. I prefer the afternoon guys, with the amazing horses and all. I have noticed that they refer to Nick Bahe as a "former Creighton standout." I refer to him as "the guy who doesn't seem to know a whole lot about football." Oh well. Probably just jealous 'cause I covet their jobs. ;)