Oh Tea Partiers. What's next for you?

2. News should be given out for instruction rather than information.

3. Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.

4. It is the absolute right of the state to supervise the formation of public opinion.

5. It is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.

6. All propaganda must be so popular and on such an intellectual level, that even the most stupid of those toward whom it is directed will understand it... Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way around, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise.

7. The size of the lie is a definite factor in causing it to be believed, for the vast masses of a nation are in the depths of their hearts more easily deceived than they are consciously and intentionally bad. The primitive simplicity of their minds renders them a more easy prey to a big lie than a small one, for they themselves often tell little lies, but would be ashamed to tell big lies.

8. What luck for the rulers that men do not think.

9. The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.

How far from this do you think we are, with meldable, moldable people in society like those who blindly follow the Tea Party, or the Republicans or the Democrats? Seventy years later, with all that instructional history at our disposal, and we've learned nothing.

2. News should be given out for instruction rather than information.

3. Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.

4. It is the absolute right of the state to supervise the formation of public opinion.

5. It is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.

6. All propaganda must be so popular and on such an intellectual level, that even the most stupid of those toward whom it is directed will understand it... Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way around, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise.

7. The size of the lie is a definite factor in causing it to be believed, for the vast masses of a nation are in the depths of their hearts more easily deceived than they are consciously and intentionally bad. The primitive simplicity of their minds renders them a more easy prey to a big lie than a small one, for they themselves often tell little lies, but would be ashamed to tell big lies.

8. What luck for the rulers that men do not think.

9. The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.

How far from this do you think we are, with meldable, moldable people in society like those who blindly follow the Tea Party, or the Republicans or the Democrats? Seventy years later, with all that instructional history at our disposal, and we've learned nothing.

I don't think we are as close to this as it feels at times . . . but a few of those are particularly spine tingling today.

Yup its all those crazy Tea Party people,

Link 4

Link 3

I could post the vid of New Black Panther party members holding billy clubs (oh what the heck here it

) outside of a polling place, or how about the SEIU members, beating down a guy who was opposed to the health care reform.. Burning cars, buildings etc, in the name of the environment, or the G8 protests, how about nice Liberal Boulder on fire for... Oh wait why was that...

None of this is right, but don't paint the wrong picture here.

Link 4

Link 3

I could post the vid of New Black Panther party members holding billy clubs (oh what the heck here it

) outside of a polling place, or how about the SEIU members, beating down a guy who was opposed to the health care reform.. Burning cars, buildings etc, in the name of the environment, or the G8 protests, how about nice Liberal Boulder on fire for... Oh wait why was that...

Who said those weren't concerning? Are you assuming that just because New Black Panther members do crazy stuff it excuses Tea Partiers equally outrageous conduct? I'm certainly not.

Here's the primary difference: The guy who did the curb stomp is a coordinator of the campaign of a candidate who very well might be elected to the US SENATE! Rand Paul has even touted the curb stompers support in newspapers!

But hey. You go ahead and say "other people (not directly involved in someone's US Senate campaign!) do it too!"

Not to mention that a HUGELY INFLUENTIAL conservative spokesman in Limbaugh totally excused it. "He was just trying to hold her down." MY A$$.

Awesome. Or disgusting. You choose.

(Maybe I should include Joe Miller's illegally hired National Guardsmen who made a citizens arrest of a reporter who dared to ask him a question?)

Also...

If it's not completely intolerable to have active-duty soldiers handcuffing American journalists on U.S. soil while acting as private "guards" for Senate candidates, what would be?

link

Keep in mind that I would object to them being called "Brownshirts." The behavior is bad enough without the historical frenzy associated with a Nazi reference.

And finally, Rand Paul's response to his own campaign violently assaulting a woman?

a. It was a deplorable and regrettable incident.

b. We have fired the man responsible.

c. The police need to investigate and hold the perpetrator accountable.

d. It was a crowd control issue.

(The winner is . . . D! Awesome. Curb stomp=acceptable crowd control.)

Link 4

Link 3

Who said those weren't concerning? Are you assuming that just because New Black Panther members do crazy stuff it excuses Tea Partiers equally outrageous conduct? I'm certainly not.

Here's the primary difference: The guy who did the curb stomp is a coordinator of the campaign of a candidate who very well might be elected to the US SENATE! Rand Paul has even touted the curb stompers support in newspapers!

But hey. You go ahead and say "other people (not directly involved in someone's US Senate campaign!) do it too!"

Not to mention that a HUGELY INFLUENTIAL conservative spokesman in Limbaugh totally excused it. "He was just trying to hold her down." MY A$.

Awesome. Or disgusting. You choose.

(Maybe I should include Joe Miller's illegally hired National Guardsmen who made a citizens arrest of a reporter who dared to ask him a question?)

I was trying to show both sides have gone nuts. Rand Paul has a major issue on his hands. I do not defend what happened, just realize the other side is no where near as innocent as you seem to be implying.

And finally, Rand Paul's response to his own campaign violently assaulting a woman?

“The Rand Paul for Senate campaign is extremely disappointed in, and condemns the actions of a supporter last night outside the KET debate. Whatever the perceived provocation, any level of aggression or violence is deplorable, and will not be tolerated by our campaign. The Paul campaign has disassociated itself from the volunteer who took part in this incident, and once again urges all activists — on both sides — to remember that their political passions should never manifest themselves in physical altercations of any kind.”

Yup, right there after the condemns the actions, and before violence is deplorable... Yup in black and white, curb stomps kick ass....

Fact is any form of extremist is frightening. Far left or far right, both fail to compromise and are unwilling to hear the thoughts and views of others.

The ideals that this country was built on after the revolution no longer exists, its sad.

“The Rand Paul for Senate campaign is extremely disappointed in, and condemns the actions of a supporter last night outside the KET debate. Whatever the perceived provocation, any level of aggression or violence is deplorable, and will not be tolerated by our campaign. The Paul campaign has disassociated itself from the volunteer who took part in this incident, and once again urges all activists — on both sides — to remember that their political passions should never manifest themselves in physical altercations of any kind.”

Yup, right there after the condemns the actions, and before violence is deplorable... Yup in black and white, curb stomps kick ass....

Where and when are your comments from? Mine are directly from Rand Paul after the incident. Here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLR5Yp36AYM&feature=player_embedded#at=122

(Also not the hard hitting Fox News commentary. A curb stomp? "What a mess.")

Link 4

Link 3

Summary:

Video 1. A videographer apparently shoves a random woman in a crowd (Or so the woman says) and then continues to stick the camera in the woman's face despite repeated demands that she stop. The woman hits the camera.

Video 2. Eggs thrown at a bus. Random person in the crowd: "I'm going to go to jail if you don't get him out of here . . . I SAID I LOVE HIM."

Video 3. Man says some unidentified random person wiped spit on him.

Video 4. Mutual shouting. Both parties nose to nose. One man shoves the other.

Hmmm . . . doesn't look like any of these perpetrators are directly involved with someone's campaign . . . or if they are we don't know it. Also looks like NOTHING rising to the level of violence in the video that I posted.

The Black Panther video: Would those be the same men that the Bush II DoJ declined to prosecute? The men that Limbaugh and others claimed were pardoned by Obama in an order to not prosecute black people? (Even though the case was resolved before Obama took office?) Not to mention that Obama's DoJ DID prosecute a different man with a nighstick outside of a polling place...

Don't get me wrong. I've never voted for a Democratic president. If anything I am a centrist . . . but the way these Baggers talk anyone who is to the left of extreme right wing is a liberal. And it's total BS. That said AS OF TODAY THERE IS FAR MORE CRAZY ON THE RIGHT THAN THE LEFT. The left tends to disassociate with the crazies while the right embraces them. See Angle, O'Donnel, Brewer and others. If they keep it up I might actually end up as a liberal just so I can get away from their BS.