metro east st louis

I have been looking for a Husker hoodie for ever in this area. So I called around and found a place that has a hoodie for 35, but their kinda far. So I call the Finish Line in my town see if they have any also, The guy goes, "No, you should be going for Mizzou anyways bye." and just hung up on me. A hole..

I have been looking for a Husker hoodie for ever in this area. So I called around and found a place that has a hoodie for 35, but their kinda far. So I call the Finish Line in my town see if they have any also, The guy goes, "No, you should be going for Mizzou anyways bye." and just hung up on me. A hole..

Eff 'em...I won't go there anymore, either.

BTW..do you really buy shoes every month? That's a lot of mileage. Do you run monthly marathons or are the shoes not high quality? I'm pretty active and need shoes about once a year.

well like I deliver pizza's everyday and im always running around (and you wouldn't believe how dirty and gross some peoples yards are I have to run through). I dont buy the expensive 100 dollar pairs. I'll usually buy their 50 dollar clearence pumas or nikes. But like sometimes I'll get a nice more expensive pair of Puma's or Nikes that I don't work in.

Its weird cause I didn't expect it. Like Honestly over here I have seen more Illinois fans than anything. I even know a few Husker fans out here. But whatever next time I go in there I will complain to a manager. It was very unprofessional and if we win tomorrow Im thinking about calling back there tomorrow and saying "Do you have that Husker shirt yet?

Its weird cause I didn't expect it. Like Honestly over here I have seen more Illinois fans than anything. I even know a few Husker fans out here. But whatever next time I go in there I will complain to a manager. It was very unprofessional and if we win tomorrow Im thinking about calling back there tomorrow and saying "Do you have that Husker shirt yet?

:laughpound