Huskerboard tshirts: Gameday Rules

Blackshirt

Hey guys, looking for some input here. Im in the process of having some tshirts designed for the board, and in light of all the sitting around that seems to be going on at Memorial, I thought it would be appropriate to make some shirts to try to get things turned around.

The front would just have HuskerBoard.com on it - maybe in the pocket area or in block letters across the front - nothing too obnoxious.

The back would have some various phrases on it, but this is where I want your ideas. It would say something like:

"HuskerBoard GameDay Rules:"

And then they would be numbered 1-5. Here are a few ideas off the top of my head, but I know we can come up with better stuff than this..

-We're at a football game, use your OUTDOOR voice.

-If you have anything more than a library voice after the game - you failed.

-I will be standing often - if you want to see the game, I suggest you follow the leader.

-If you try to sit me down - I will try to stand you up - sounds like fun doesnt it?

-Dont even THINK about tugging on this shirt. B/c when you tug, I chug - and I can chug all night. Choo choo. :wasted

Kinda lame I know. So what can you guys come up with?

Haha. Good idea.

-I don't care how long you've had season tickets. You can knit at home. (that's probably too abrasive, but funny and true).

-If you don't sound pre-pubescent after the game, you weren't loud enough.

-Tugging on this shirt could be hazardous to your game day experience.

I will come up with more.

How about a simpler shirt. I like the simple front idea. Then maybe some cool design on the back? Are we talking about just one shirt or multiple shirts?

You wanna talk about lame shirts. Last night at DaVinci's I saw probaby the lamest SP t-shirt ever. I can't remember what it said, but it was the epitome of not clever.

If you tell me to sit down I swear I'll make you wish you were a K-State fan

Stand up or sell your tickets. Your choice...

I'm sorry, I can't hear you. I'm the one standing up and making noise...

If you can talk Sunday morning, you've failed

If you don't have a headache Sunday morning, you've failed

If you let some 80 year-old blue hair make you sit down Saturday, you've failed

Congrats, your season tickets are now on E-bay

You wanna talk about lame shirts. Last night at DaVinci's I saw probaby the lamest SP t-shirt ever. I can't remember what it said, but it was the epitome of not clever.

Those SP shirts said

"Hey Steve, can I play on the field after the game?"

and

"What's next, the N?"

:wacko:

Haha. Good idea.

-I don't care how long you've had season tickets. You can knit at home. (that's probably too abrasive, but funny and true).

-If you don't sound pre-pubescent after the game, you weren't loud enough.

-Tugging on this shirt could be hazardous to your game day experience.

I will come up with more.

How about a simpler shirt. I like the simple front idea. Then maybe some cool design on the back? Are we talking about just one shirt or multiple shirts?

Good stuff guys, thanks.

Yeah Im planning to do a simple version with just "HuskerBoard" on the front, and then somethin like "HuskerBoard.com The Heartbeat of Husker Nation" on the back.

We'll give those away for free at the tailgate parties, and then we can sell the other ones for $10 - b/c those suckers arent cheap.

BTW, heres the design Im planning to use for the front pocket, courtesy of Slacker.

When I set up the gift shop via cafepress.com, its easy to use a wide variety of different logos, so if anyone can come up with other cool designs/logos it would be appreciated - and if we use it there will be a free shirt in it for you. :cheers

Hey guys, looking for some input here. Im in the process of having some tshirts designed for the board, and in light of all the sitting around that seems to be going on at Memorial, I thought it would be appropriate to make some shirts to try to get things turned around.

The front would just have HuskerBoard.com on it - maybe in the pocket area or in block letters across the front - nothing too obnoxious.

The back would have some various phrases on it, but this is where I want your ideas. It would say something like:

And then they would be numbered 1-5. Here are a few ideas off the top of my head, but I know we can come up with better stuff than this..

-I will be standing often - if you want to see the game, I suggest you follow the leader.

-If you try to sit me down - I will try to stand you up - sounds like fun doesnt it?

-Dont even THINK about tugging on this shirt. B/c when you tug, I chug - and I can chug all night. Choo choo. :wasted

How's about:

-We're at a football game, NOT the library. YELL, already!

-This is football, not a chess match. It's OK to YELL!

-I'll sit in your living room - you STAND in our stadium...

-I AIN'T sittin', so you might as well stand...

-If you try to sit me down - I will try to stand you up - fair's fair

-Husker Nation - LOUD and STANDING TALL!

Have you considered running for president? Or even governor? ;):thumbs:horns2