Wow!

krill

You guys crack me up. this game was supposed to be like this. wait till we play aTm bo is gonna let us get beat .Think of it as umm you should have gave me the coaching job way back when. I'am, not happy with bo now. this game really upset me he gave iowa state what they wanted a f'ing close game and thats what they got. Idk if it was becuzz iowa state beat texas or what,but the NU UT game is another story after watching what kansas state did to em. You have to ask ur self if we really gave it 100% I say no

Ghost is like our version of tuff tiger...only irrational and angry instead of...well, uh, like tuff tiger

ghost is more retarded than tuff

Nebraska didn't win they survived. chuckleshuffle

I second that, we played pathetic

... thanks Niles

Soooo, Niles Paul is to blame for everything that happened yesterday? You need to open your eyes some to the entire team. Our secondary didn't play as well as they should've, our offense didn't execute the game plan, most of the time. We had a 3rd string inept QB in there that can't take any pressure from the opposing defense and can't run. Our offensive line didn't get the push they needed.................want me to keep going? It doesn't fall on one guy............did Niles Paul fumble the kickoff? Yes, he did, but he was told to come out of the endzone by his lead blocker, he's at fault as well. Quit bagging on one person and blame the team as a whole.