How do we match up against Texas A&M?

Skers!

So A&M is looking a little dangerous right now and there is no way anyone can look past these guys on November 20th. Texas A&M has a win over OU and plays Baylor this week. They lost to Mizzou, Okie State and Arkansas earlier in the season. Not very many impressive wins outside of OU though. Has this team come alive late in the season? How do you think NU stacks up against A&M? Factoring in our injuries though is a must.

One game at a time my friend, one game at a time. Next up on the schedule, Kansas.

But A&M is looking impressive these last couple weeks ever since they switched out QB's. It was going to be a tough game regardless though. College Station is a tough place to play.

One game at a time my friend, one game at a time. Next up on the schedule, Kansas.

But A&M is looking impressive these last couple weeks ever since they switched out QB's. It was going to be a tough game regardless though. College Station is a tough place to play.

you cannot sleep on kansas, they are crazy.

but who would have thought what a bust aTm and jerrod johnson have been? south darkhorse? meanwhile, no one could care less about okie state. it should be an interesting end to the season. that one game cushion sure i nice. hopefully it translates to the team playing loose, and not a lack of intensity.

I am not looking past any opponent this year I just thought I would get the discussion going on this one a bit early. Maybe too early....

:dunno

Once again I just don't understand why people here say "we can't overlook an opponent". :facepalm: We as the fans can overlook an opponent and talk about games down the road,but we can't have the players,coaching staff overlooking teams.

• Fire 2

I just wanted to talk about the game! Bo and company can focus on Kansas but A&M kind of turned up the heat as of late. I haven't payed much attention to them this season but the rumblings are making me take notice. Similar to the 24 unanswered 4th quarter points Kansas scored against CU!

Apologies for the premature thread. Go Huskers!!

I just wanted to talk about the game! Bo and company can focus on Kansas but A&M kind of turned up the heat as of late. I haven't payed much attention to them this season but the rumblings are making me take notice. Similar to the 24 unanswered 4th quarter points Kansas scored against CU!

Bo and Company HAVE to focus on KU...you really don't think that Turner Gill hasn't had this game circled on his calendar since after he got hired! As far as aTm goes, they are about the same as any other this year...up one week, down the next, but playing at night in Kyle Field = not an easy task.

after watching the okie lite and aTm game earlier in the season, i was pretty confident out 'd' would shut down okie lite and i was pretty worried about aTm. i was wrong, and i think i will be wrong again. i think we can handle aTm. the 12th is daunting, but we seem to play better during 'bigger' games (basically night and away from home). should be a good game. i am hoping the huskers put an explanation point on the rest of the season and just dominate.

after watching the okie lite and aTm game earlier in the season, i was pretty confident out 'd' would shut down okie lite and i was pretty worried about aTm. i was wrong, and i think i will be wrong again. i think we can handle aTm. the 12th is daunting, but we seem to play better during 'bigger' games (basically night and away from home). should be a good game. i am hoping the huskers put an explanation exclamation point on the rest of the season and just dominate.

*fixed* ;)

after watching the okie lite and aTm game earlier in the season, i was pretty confident out 'd' would shut down okie lite and i was pretty worried about aTm. i was wrong, and i think i will be wrong again. i think we can handle aTm. the 12th is daunting, but we seem to play better during 'bigger' games (basically night and away from home). should be a good game. i am hoping the huskers put an explanation exclamation point on the rest of the season and just dominate.

*fixed* ;)

thanks, there is a big difference.

Watching aTm and OU I was impressed with the defensive performance of aTm. Their front seven looked completely different than earlier in the year. They looked at times disorganized offensively, but seemed capable of big plays. They really seem like a different team than when I saw them earlier in the year. Im not sure how good they are, but it'll be a big game.

aTm upgraded at QB, but he's more of a passer, good for us. Christine Michael is out for the season, so the running threat should be diminished. Kyle Field is worth at least 3points for aTm. We should be able to move the ball on them, though. I think OU is overrated on offense so their loss to aTm did not surprise me. If we can put together a balanced attack, we should be fine. I hope Taylor is OK by then. If he's a go, then we should have little problem.