Point Spread For A&M Game

johnny5

Why? We have one of if not the best kickers in the country. It very well could come down to a fieldgoal. If it does, I gotta say I like our chances.

WOW! I knew that someone would come along and state the obvious. :facepalm: By now anyone with half a brain would know that we have the best kicker in the country. If we are a legit #8 we should handle this team on the road by 7-10 points at least with having our starting Qb back and our other lock down corner back in the lineup.

Why? We have one of if not the best kickers in the country. It very well could come down to a fieldgoal. If it does, I gotta say I like our chances.

WOW! I knew that someone would come along and state the obvious. :facepalm: By now anyone with half a brain would know that we have the best kicker in the country. If we are a legit #8 we should handle this team on the road by 7-10 points at least with having our starting Qb back and our other lock down corner back in the lineup.

If our starting QB was 100%, then I would agree. However, he clearly is not. Considering the dogfight we were in the last road game against a team not nearly as good as A&M, nothing is a given.

If our starting QB was 100%, then I would agree. However, he clearly is not. Considering the dogfight we were in the last road game against a team not nearly as good as A&M, nothing is a given.

Yeah I know but you would think that eventually we would start playing like a Top 10 team.

Fully agree.

Sure hope the injury is getting a little better though....

Yeah I know but you would think that eventually we would start playing like a Top 10 team.

Well, we already beat one of the BCS top 10 teams. We could always play like Oregon did this past weekend barely squeaking out a victory against a team not in the top 25. Or, would you prefer we play like a past #1 in the BCS such as OU and Alabama? A&M is a top 20 BCS team right now. We could easily be facing them with our third string QB at some point in time during the game in a stadium that will be loud and excited. I'd easily take a one point victory given the circumstances.

Well, we already beat one of the BCS top 10 teams. We could always play like Oregon did this past weekend barely squeaking out a victory against a team not in the top 25. Or, would you prefer we play like a past #1 in the BCS such as OU and Alabama? A&M is a top 20 BCS team right now. We could easily be facing them with our third string QB at some point in time during the game in a stadium that will be loud and excited. I'd easily take a one point victory given the circumstances.

I never said that we haven't played like a Top 10 team this season but the last 2 games we have played good on 1 side of the ball for 1 out of those 2 games and that was on D against kansas.

My point was beyond possibly Auburn and Boise State, there really isn't a top 10 BCS program that hasn't had its downs this year. Even the invincible TCU got taken to the wire against an inferior foe. We're playing a top 20 team in their backyard. I would be very surprised if this game doesn't come down to the wire. The only advantage we have is that Sherman will be on their sideline rather than ours.