ABC Coverage map for aTm game.

Saunders

All of the regional games get played on either ESPN or Game Plan, correct? So if NU is broadcast regionally in the midwest, it should show up on the west coast, correct?

GBR

Yeah but.......

I still haven't figured out how to record it off the interwebs..and my computer/high speed sucks bad for some unknown reason (virus?)

PLEASE...someone explain to me why the game is on in HD to 60% of the country FOR FREE, and then those of us who are PAYING $24 to watch it on GAMEPLAN have to watch it in SD?? Is Dish Network different, or is ESPN just screwing us?

No gameplan games are in HD. ESPN doesn't have the capacity to provide the games in HD to satellite and cable companies.

I knew my sons x-box would pay, we did the espn-3 test run on the HD TV and it worked great through the x-box. Of course on saturday it will fail and I'll cranky.

How cool! Do you happen to know if this works on the PS3?

ESPN only advertises it for X-box Live, so I don't think so. Might be worth a try though? :dunno