NU- Vandy

So far from what I have seen this has been a very sloppy game. Waaay too many fouls. Also Diaz has not added weight from last year. I heard he had but after watching this there isnt a waay. He has been outmatched and he really needs to be more physical. He isnt using his heighht.

Down 51-47 with 2:45 to play

redout - I don't know if you watched the whole game, but Ubel was shooting the 3 because our guards were 0-9 from 3. Doc has to get a consistent shooter, absolutely has to. Being a Division I school in one of the six major conferences and not having a shooter is absolutely ridiculous.

I also have a major problem with Doc after this game. The one, the only one, advantage we had was size down low. How on earth do you go the final 8 minutes without scoring a field goal when you have that kind of size advantage. That absolutely blows my freaking mind. You feel CS or Almeida 3 times each in that stretch, you get AT LEAST 5 points. AT LEAST. Probably more. I know that doesn't seem like much, but that can be the difference in many games. Who knows, it may have changed this game. Absolutely un-freaking believable. What the heck? What the heck?

Not to mention they didn't hit a 3 (0-11). Holy crap, my eighth graders could do that. A good basketball coach can turn things around in 2 years... and i am getting mad about our non con schedule and paying additional 3 bucks on top of my booster fees-- show us some love Husker basketball

redout - I don't know if you watched the whole game, but Ubel was shooting the 3 because our guards were 0-9 from 3. Doc has to get a consistent shooter, absolutely has to. Being a Division I school in one of the six major conferences and not having a shooter is absolutely ridiculous.

I also have a major problem with Doc after this game. The one, the only one, advantage we had was size down low. How on earth do you go the final 8 minutes without scoring a field goal when you have that kind of size advantage. That absolutely blows my freaking mind. You feel CS or Almeida 3 times each in that stretch, you get AT LEAST 5 points. AT LEAST. Probably more. I know that doesn't seem like much, but that can be the difference in many games. Who knows, it may have changed this game. Absolutely un-freaking believable. What the heck? What the heck?

No missed the first half cause I was in school. But we have pretty good players that can shoot they just play or shoot enough. Bear Jones, being one of our best, doesnt even play cause Doc is mad at him cause he doesnt "hustle enough" in practice. I am getting tired of his excuses, at this point I want the best players to play, not the ones that hustle the most. This isnt high school.

:rant

Also to answer dixies question Jeter was 2-6

overall as a team we were 13-23