NU- Vandy

No missed the first half cause I was in school. But we have pretty good players that can shoot they just play or shoot enough. Bear Jones, being one of our best, doesnt even play cause Doc is mad at him cause he doesnt "hustle enough" in practice. I am getting tired of his excuses, at this point I want the best players to play, not the ones that hustle the most. This isnt high school.

:rant

Also to answer dixies question Jeter was 2-6

overall as a team we were 13-23

AMEN! A basketball program is different than a football program, it just is. In a football program you can build a culture of hard work. You can do the same in basketball, but not the same way. In football, many guys are in the program 5 years, most are in for at least 4. Basketball is a much different story, there is way more turnover. Also, in basketball you have fewer options of guys to play. If a kid is slacking in practice, make him run an extra lap, but not playing him in games does nobody any good. Especially repeat offenders, it obviously isn't teaching them anything and at some point you have to start winning.

Damn this just destroyed my dream of seeing Harrison Barnes hanging half a hundred on Doc's boys. OK, I knew there was no way in hell for a NU UNC matchup.

But to the game. Again this team fails to make free throws. Nothing new.

Again this team went freezing cold from the outside. Nothing new.

Again this team played well for 20 minutes, and then tanked with one of their usual 8 minute FG-less streak. Nothing new.

Again the turnovers. Nothing new.

I thought that when Doc was hired he said he loved to get "up and down the floor, pressure the ball the length of the floor, for the whole game." Now at times the roster hasn't allowed this(slightly BS), but when it did, he didn't utilize this option(like when we threw the smallest team in the nation out on the floor every night). Now I love Doc's personality but this is another failed attempt to make this team relevent. I don't know who could be the miracle worker, but something needs to be shown this year. And YES I agree with those who are sick of the "not practicing well excuse" play the damn best players and give yourself a chance. And I was ridiculed for wanting Bob Huggins, but things aren't looking this bleak down in Manhattan these days are they.

:rant