What did Martin do to get the Personal Fouls

beanman

I watched a film other than the abc broadcast, he didnt do anything. it's all bs, everything about this tonight was. On the one he hit a guy but it wasnt bad at all just a hit on a play, not even close to the OSU hit, and the touchback he didnt even hit anybody from what i COULD see.

Fantastic. Surely someone can speak up and get some media exposure on this sh#t. Is Pelini holding his tongue just because he doesn't want to get fined? Cause I think the fans would hold a collection to cover that.

Why no replays? Bizarre. If ESPN is known for anything, it's solid production. And yet with plenty of time between the kickoff and our first snap of the drive, there is no replay shown either time, for a play that occurred off camera. None of the hundreds of thousands of viewers knew what happened, and ESPN's #1 crew fails to let us in on it. Hmm...

I watched a film other than the abc broadcast, he didnt do anything. it's all bs, everything about this tonight was. On the one he hit a guy but it wasnt bad at all just a hit on a play, not even close to the OSU hit, and the touchback he didnt even hit anybody from what i COULD see.

Can you post the footage? Because if this is true, can Nebraska file a formal complaint with the NCAA?

Why no replays? Bizarre. If ESPN is known for anything, it's solid production. And yet with plenty of time between the kickoff and our first snap of the drive, there is no replay shown either time, for a play that occurred off camera. None of the hundreds of thousands of viewers knew what happened, and ESPN's #1 crew fails to let us in on it. Hmm...

:yeah

had no clue what was going on

He was wearing red and white.

This. And the fact his name is "Eric Martin". I'm starting to think he's being targeted now after his hit against the OSU player.

I agree with this...I have this bad feeling that after the OSU game, Martin is a known hard hitter. I'm afraid that if the ref looks over and Martin is standing up and there is a player on his back, the ref is quick to grab the flag. Now this should not be the case and really would hope it's not the way it is, but I would like to see some of the video from those two personal fouls as well.