I think we should do this on Friday

When the refs are introduced before the game i think the ENTIRE stadium should Boooo as loud as we possibly can, i do not care if they are a crew that has never dont an NU game, it's to voice our oppinion on BIG 12 refs, and forget about the whole "we can't because we have the best fans yada yada" football fans and the sport has evolved like crazy, we do not have the same fans we did 50 years ago, to hell with class, it's time to voice about how we really feel, besides being pussies and taking it up the ass (sorry for those offended, im still heated like no other about this game)

Ehh since it is Colorado and they are leaving too I dont think the officiating will be so one-sided. Plus we dont need the refs to have another reason to penalize us

Well Colorado is not playing for a spot in the Big 12 Championship Game. I do think officiating will be one sided again so we can't leave with any hardware on our way out.

It's a new game guys. It's our home. We expect fairness and move forward.

To me, it's just like Remember the Titans, "Coach, there calling a holding penalty on me every time.". "did I ask for your excuses". Were gonna blitz all night ... You make sure they remember foreverthe night they played the Titans."

Unfortunately, we have not played well enough to overcome what appears to be a bias ... 16-2.

SheepdogMark