To Huskers from A&M Fan

dallas ag

Howdy y'all. First off, I want to say good luck this Friday and I really hope you win the B12 this year (unless we somehow backdoor into the game, of course!).

I want to say thanks for all of the awesome visits that I have had up to Lincoln over the years and I am going to miss that. Did my part yesterday by doling out food and beers to any Husker fans that went by our tailgate... Special shoutout to the 'Mad Hatter' NU fan from Des Moines that shared his "Big Red Apple Pie" hooch with us...

As far as the game, being at the game, I guess I still haven't seen some of the things that you guys saw on TV. I can tell you that I was very surprised at the # of calls that went against NU as compared with the # we got. The only one I remember being blatantly bad was the roughing the passer at the end and, unfortunately, that led to our game-winning FG.

That said, A&M fans know how you feel - we have been on your end of those ref screw jobs for years and have had to battle through that a lot this year, too - esp. against OU and Baylor.

I guess we are lucky that you guys chose to go to the B10 this year and the B12 refs are *apparently* incentivized to make it as hard for NU to win games as possible.

At the end of the day, as a fan, I know that a win is a win and I'll take it, although I wish we could've done it under better circumstances.

Anyways - beat the hell outta CU and OU/OSU - and good luck next year in the b10!

Ditto, most aggie fans have been gracious. I dont think this is the last thing were going to see about the big 12 officiating this game yet this year. Even cyclone fans were saying they were getting bad calls last night against them. Hummmmmmmmmmmmm interesting. Anyways good luck the rest of the year and take care of business. Stay Classy Aggies.

Saying the game could have been called more evenly is probably an understatement, but I don't want to take anything away from TAMU. Your boys brought it on defense last night. Good luck next season and beyond, Aggies. I think Sherman is building something good down there, and it's been a long time coming for you guys.

Howdy y'all. First off, I want to say good luck this Friday and I really hope you win the B12 this year (unless we somehow backdoor into the game, of course!).

I want to say thanks for all of the awesome visits that I have had up to Lincoln over the years and I am going to miss that. Did my part yesterday by doling out food and beers to any Husker fans that went by our tailgate... Special shoutout to the 'Mad Hatter' NU fan from Des Moines that shared his "Big Red Apple Pie" hooch with us...

As far as the game, being at the game, I guess I still haven't seen some of the things that you guys saw on TV. I can tell you that I was very surprised at the # of calls that went against NU as compared with the # we got. The only one I remember being blatantly bad was the roughing the passer at the end and, unfortunately, that led to our game-winning FG.

That said, A&M fans know how you feel - we have been on your end of those ref screw jobs for years and have had to battle through that a lot this year, too - esp. against OU and Baylor.

I guess we are lucky that you guys chose to go to the B10 this year and the B12 refs are *apparently* incentivized to make it as hard for NU to win games as possible.

At the end of the day, as a fan, I know that a win is a win and I'll take it, although I wish we could've done it under better circumstances.

Anyways - beat the hell outta CU and OU/OSU - and good luck next year in the b10!

I will agree with Most on people on this board. NU got shafted last night. I was sitting there watching the Game And asked my cousin Who is as big of A&M fan as i am a husker fan, if he was seeing what i was? And he asked Are u talking about the continues Holding #71 for A&M is getting away with, which yes it was what i was talking about. The roughing the passer call Cmon How do u call that seriously? And the PI call where they picked up the Flag your kidding right? Go back and watch the PI call dennard got called for and tell me the reciver was not shoving dennard all over the place Or at least trying to. best of luck to all of you, But the BEST team DID NOT WIN that game

I will agree with Most on people on this board. NU got shafted last night. I was sitting there watching the Game And asked my cousin Who is as big of A&M fan as i am a husker fan, if he was seeing what i was? And he asked Are u talking about the continues Holding #71 for A&M is getting away with, which yes it was what i was talking about. The roughing the passer call Cmon How do u call that seriously? And the PI call where they picked up the Flag your kidding right? Go back and watch the PI call dennard got called for and tell me the reciver was not shoving dennard all over the place Or at least trying to. best of luck to all of you, But the BEST team DID NOT WIN that game

Agree with everything you said save for your last sentence. This was ultimately a death match between the Blackshirts and the Wrecking Crew, and the better team DID prevail.

Agree with everything you said save for your last sentence. This was ultimately a death match between the Blackshirts and the Wrecking Crew, and the better team DID prevail.

Agree with everything, save for your entire reply.

Good luck to T A&M. Years ago I met an Aggie at the Dallas Airport. He was headed home to El Paso and I was on my way to Tucson for spring break. We were both flying stand-by and spent about 15 hours together. If you are out there John Carney a big "Hello," from T_O_Bull. Lastly, "Kick some Texas ass for us Aggies."

T_O_B

:throwdabones1::bonesflag::throwdabones1: