they're out to get us/they're not out to get us

walksalone

At this point, it doesn't matter. Damage has been done.

We just need to win the Big XII, stick it to the Beebe regime, and be on our way.

But, on our way out, just lay the wood to any of the poor bastards that decide to get in our way. Our last two games in the Big XII, should be the equivalent to "Sherman's March to the Sea". Just laying waste, burning everything in our path.

At this point, it doesn't matter. Damage has been done.

We just need to win the Big XII, stick it to the Beebe regime, and be on our way.

But, on our way out, just lay the wood to any of the poor bastards that decide to get in our way. Our last two games in the Big XII, should be the equivalent to "Sherman's March to the Sea". Just laying waste, burning everything in our path.

I like that idea.

Total War-a war limitless in its scope in which a belligerent engages in the mobilization of all their available resources, in order to render beyond use their rival's capacity for resistance."

It has a nice ring to it..

We may win the Colorado game, we will not beat Oklahoma or Okie Lite in the CCG if we do not have a QB. It is clear that we do not at this time.

This team has enough us against the world attitude. It needs to calm down and go about business like it is business and not one man battle against the system. Bo has instilled too much hate, lack of control into this team I think. Not on him by any means, but I think they are just to caught up in the pay back scenario.

We just need to approach the game as the next obstacle to where we want to be, nothing more, nothing less.