Kyle Field experience

I was at Kyle Field.......We were sitting up in section 510 row 26 seats 8-12(The lower 26 I guess)

Now to start off their rows are all messed up and we ended up sitting in the wrong seats. The people whose seats we were in told us that we should take our dumb**** back to Nebraska. We were trying to figure out where our seats were and in the mean time more Aggie fans were screaming at us to sit down or get out(the game still hadn't started yet). Finally the only couple that wasn't drunk in this section finally waved us down to show us they we were supposed to sit by them. During the game the fans didn't get any better, being my first away game I was expecting a lil razzing but nothing like this. After the game all I heard was that we went to the Big 10 because Nebraska was scared to play teams from Texas. Had fans flipping us off and cursing at us on the walk back to the car. Just about lost my cool, however, the girlfriend was there to calm me down.

Saying that.....Kyle Field was off the chain loud....the stadium was actually rocking

I was at Kyle Field.......We were sitting up in section 510 row 26 seats 8-12(The lower 26 I guess)

Now to start off their rows are all messed up and we ended up sitting in the wrong seats. The people whose seats we were in told us that we should take our dumb**** back to Nebraska. We were trying to figure out where our seats were and in the mean time more Aggie fans were screaming at us to sit down or get out(the game still hadn't started yet). Finally the only couple that wasn't drunk in this section finally waved us down to show us they we were supposed to sit by them. During the game the fans didn't get any better, being my first away game I was expecting a lil razzing but nothing like this. After the game all I heard was that we went to the Big 10 because Nebraska was scared to play teams from Texas. Had fans flipping us off and cursing at us on the walk back to the car. Just about lost my cool, however, the girlfriend was there to calm me down.

Saying that.....Kyle Field was off the chain loud....the stadium was actually rocking

I had a guy talkin mad crap about my Husker jersey I was wearing .. I turned and looked at him as I walked by with him yelling at me and his boys grabed him and told him to shut the hell up.. other then that it was a great day to see Aggie land takin over by BIG RED!!!

I sat 3rd row in the bleachers in the south endzone. I had no problems with anyone! There was one drunk Aggie, but he was annoying everyone! We had an Aggie group set up their tailgate between a bunch of us Husker fans, and they were great! They even shared some ribs with us! That place was rocking! I wish Memorial Stadium could be like that! I sat next to some Aggie blue hairs and they were standing and cheering almost the entire game!

Hey Aggie its no big deal to me.. I love going to aggie land its always a crazy place to play.. I will say as I was waling away there were some aggies fans like you that went out of there way to chase me and the wife down to apoligize and say you are not all like that guy was.

I will be bringing my boys next year to a home game so they can experiance college football atmosphere at its greatest..

Baytown and Blackshirts, not that it will mean much, but I sure am sorry you had those experiences. Aggies are known for their hospitality, and that is unacceptable.

I overheard a lot of conversation between these fans.....it didn't sound like they go to many games so I'm going to assume they only came for this one and aren't the "True" Aggie fan. I know every fan base has the bad apples, it just so happened we got stuck with the bad ones.

Of course there will be bad experiences at every stadium for the visitors. There's ALWAYS a few jerks. But the overwhelming majority of Aggies Fans are top-notch folks who represent their team and university very well, just like Nebraska fans. The few who go overboard with the douchebaggery are the exceptions, not the rules, in both fan bases.