Burkhead

okaive

Just wondering what happened to him at the last half of the game. Was at the game and don't remember anything being said. Was he just bencher for Robinson to play or was he hurt?

And it was about time they let him throw some passes.

I was at the game too and I think he's fine and they just wanted to get some experience for the other guys.

This is what we need to let him do last week cuz it obviously works once the D overcommits to the run, too bad we cracked it out after the point in the game or in an irrelevant game (game was important but we didn't need it to be colorado). Too bad he didn't run it against A&M, it could've been a game changer.

The guy that I was sitting next to and I agree with your statement. If at any time he should have thrown was at a game we were losing at and not already ahead.

But still he did a damn good job especially with that last touch down when I thought we were losing some yards.

Just wondering what happened to him at the last half of the game. Was at the game and don't remember anything being said. Was he just bencher for Robinson to play or was he hurt?

I was at the game as well. I think it was just time that we put in our 2nd/3rd string guys since the game was in our control at that point and to get some experience for those guys plus not risk any injury to Burkhead.

The voices in the TV had a pretty good reason: why risk getting Rex or Roy hurt? Of course, right on cue, Helu went into the game :D But I think that the coaches were like, "We're down to our third QB, let's not take a viable QB-ish player and risk getting him mangled. Though i do think that Rex's bones are made out of some sort of metal.

I was at the game too and I think he's fine and they just wanted to get some experience for the other guys.

This is what we need to let him do last week cuz it obviously works once the D overcommits to the run, too bad we cracked it out after the point in the game or in an irrelevant game (game was important but we didn't need it to be colorado). Too bad he didn't run it against A&M, it could've been a game changer.

:yeah