Skipping my cousin's wedding to watch the game

I'll hop in on this one with an unpopular opinion. Go to the wedding. Weddings happen ONCE. You can DVR the game and enjoy it just as much - other than you'll probably know who won by then, which can be a spoiler.

I got married on a game day and was pretty annoyed that some of my "friends" didn't bother coming to my wedding. Granted, it was OK State at Arrowhead in 1998 and not the last Big 12 Championship game that Nebraska will ever be in, possibly the last game against Oklahoma in the forseeable future .....

Hmm....watch the game. You can watch the wedding on DVD afterwards.

No...wait....go to the wedding.

Bah....you make the call. :dunno

Yeah not gonna lie my love for the huskers has really gotten me into trouble haha.....i skipped watching my girlfriend sing as some bar the saturday the screw job @ aTm was on...needless to say i was quite the prick when i did finally show up to the bar her friends didnt really like the mood i was in.....so im not really sure its a good idea i show up at the wedding if we do lose i might ruin it for my cousin...wait hes already mad at me i chose the huskers over him :lol:

I'll hop in on this one with an unpopular opinion. Go to the wedding. Weddings happen ONCE. You can DVR the game and enjoy it just as much - other than you'll probably know who won by then, which can be a spoiler.

I got married on a game day and was pretty annoyed that some of my "friends" didn't bother coming to my wedding. Granted, it was OK State at Arrowhead in 1998 and not the last Big 12 Championship game that Nebraska will ever be in, possibly the last game against Oklahoma in the forseeable future .....

Hmm....watch the game. You can watch the wedding on DVD afterwards.

No...wait....go to the wedding.

Bah....you make the call. :dunno

sorry but the whole DVR the game and wait till i go home just wont happen im like a crack head on saturdays with my phone trying to find updates on the game i know that i wont resist the urge to find out how were doing.....

My sister in law got married last year the day of the TT game, the reception had a small TV in the back room with the game on, no one danced, everyone got smashed after the game, a fight broke out, and one of the groomsmen took all his clothes off...moral of the story, DONT GET MARRIED ON A FU%*ING GAME DAY!