Hey, Coach Stoops, win one for the Big 12

There are a few people in this thread who revealed themselves to have some completely idiotic and backwards-thinking misogynistic tendencies. You are the people that didn't want your mother or your wife or your sister to vote a mere ninety years ago. Expand your freakin minds, Neanderthals.

I would have loved to see you geniuses get absolutely shredded in a debate with the likes of Indira Gandhi or Margaret Thatcher or Golda Meir.

Btw...you know that a woman was instrumental in the formation of this country, right? John Adams was one of the most influential of the founding fathers, and guess who had heavy influence on his perceptions and reactions to the political climate of the times? Abigail Adams, his wife. Stop being idiots! You're better than that! (Maybe ;))

By all means, bang away at her for being a terrible journalist, which she seems to be. But in the words of Fletcher Reede..."There is noooooo such thing as a weaker sex!" Even if she has been ridden more times than Seattle Slew. :lol:

Really? You think we're serious?

Yeah, at first. Then I regretted posting.

EDIT - I have two daughters so maybe I can be a little sensitive when it comes to that stuff.

Anyway, I'm in no position to lecture anyone.