Nebraska vs. Washington, pt. 2

Nexus

Tough stat to research but I imagine this is the first time in NCAA football history that two teams will have played three times in a 365-day period.

If you are talking non-conference opponents, yep, but overall, it could be more common. I think Oklahoma played Missou 3 times in that period in 2006/7, just as an example. Granted it was a CCG, but...

Rawhide,

I am planning on parking in the same area, bring yours and we can put them side by side and have a great tailgate.

Unfortunately they will not let you enter the night before, but I think we got there around 9am last year. All will be welcome. Will try to have a big screen for early game watching.

Hoping for no rain this year.

this is an email sent to tiger ticket holders and donors.

Mizzou, this is why your getting of the bid is a complete f'ing joke.

This is also why you have been passed over for bowl games before...and will be again. Thank Nebraska's leaving for your bid this year to the glorious insight bowl.

The Tigers are heading to their 6th consecutive bowl game and now more than ever Mizzou asks supporters, alumni, and friends to step up to the challenge of showing the nation that Mizzou fans are second to none! Mizzou has approximately half of their 11,000 ticket allotment remaining. If every season ticket holder or TSF donor bought 1 ticket, Mizzou would be able to quickly sell through the entire allotment and make an incredible statement to the Insight Bowl! Tickets are $64 each; purchase one or more tickets now at mutigers.com.

While Mizzou urges fans to travel down to Tempe, AZ for the game, it is critical that fans who cannot attend the game also rise to the challenge and show their support through ticket purchases. Fans who cannot attend are encouraged to purchase tickets that will benefit Mizzou students, military personnel, and Phoenix area charities that reflect the Mizzou brand! Tiger Scholarship Fund members will receive TSF priority points for the face value of all tickets purchased. Details can be found at mutigers.com.

Mizzou fans, we need your support. One Ticket. One Team. One Mizzou.

So basically, they realize they are not even going to come close to selling their allotment, and straight up admit that not many want to travel to the game, so are now begging for people to just buy the tickets and donate them. The funny thing is, theyre not even deductible. Mizzou, any past Nebraska sellout streak comment you may have made is from here on null and void.