Steinkuhler suspended from Holiday Bowl

0.115 BAC? Must have been a good time.

:LOLtartar

hell yeah roja that

thats pretty weak actually, from cases ive seen. couple drinks over for a normal sized human, maybe 3-4 for a steinkuhler sized human above the legal limit. i mean, its basically a beer over the old legal limit of .10. they have a class of DUI for those above .15 (extreme DUI), and most everyone i know that has gotten breathalyzed was well over that. just another step they use for plead downs and whatnot, to keep their DUI conviction rate up. and they are good at it. its a hot button issue. what your view on drunk driving is, you cannot deny that it is under the microscope. no one gets 'breaks' anymore, and those that make the laws and enforce them cannot be seen as being weak on the issue.

Edit- dont misinterpret my words. im not defending baker, driving while drunk, or anything of that nature.

Baker is not performing very well anyways. Good chance for another guy to show what he's got.

yeah, hes only 7th on the team in tackles, has 4 TFL, 3.5 sacks, a couple pass break ups, 4 QB hurries, and basically plays crick to crick's suh. in fact his stats are eerily similar to Pierre Allens. kid is abnormally strong and if you look close he's often swallowing more than one lineman opening things up for others. oh yeah. hes a SOPHOMORE.

• 4 weeks later...

For pete's sake, what the heck was he thinking? This crap angers me to no end.

Couldn't agree more.

Seriously, for Christ's sake, there is a FREE TAXI NUMBER YOU CAN CALL IN LINCOLN and they will get you home for FREE if you have been drinking. Again, I say FREE.

DUI's are completely inexcusable imho. I apologize to any of our members who may have gotten one, but this crap is ridiculous.

Plus there are certain law firms around town that allow you to call a taxi if you have been drinking and have the taxi service charge the law firm so you don't have to pay or get arrested.