watson/gilmore coaching challenge

akita

Grammer/Sentence Structure/ENGLISH PLEASE!

Grammar ;)

My sources tell me that this Mangino fellow may be a bit on the portly side. That seems like a good angle for some jokes at his expense; it's odd that we haven't seen any.

:lol:

I don't think there has been much noise about Mangino in Lincoln or any significance to it, but maybe I'm wrong..

sorry zoogie I really did graduate 421 out of 436 in my highschool class. so grammer and sentence structure will not be strong. Just hope I dont start using g-money or my dog because then rap music has penetrated my life and that would probally be reason to end my life/lol

It was a 4 part thread Did anyone hear the same thing I was told about dont be surprised if wasnt and gilmore are gone. Wanted confirmation that mangino was really in lincoln,I was told to get proof because no one verified that rumor. and also Washington fans are pumped up. That was it got ripped for it and fired back and boom it turned into this. And the only word anyone rembered was source 4 sentences into the thread. I was just looking for educational or verification on the points. But it has kept me entertained.

It was a 4 part thread Did anyone hear the same thing I was told about dont be surprised if wasnt and gilmore are gone. Wanted confirmation that mangino was really in lincoln,I was told to get proof because no one verified that rumor. and also Washington fans are pumped up. That was it got ripped for it and fired back and boom it turned into this. And the only word anyone rembered was source 4 sentences into the thread. I was just looking for educational or verification on the points. But it has kept me entertained.

Let me clear this up for ya...... Mangino was never in Lincoln, watson and gilmore are still here until they are fired or take another job. Who gives two sh&^s if Washington fans are pumped, SCOREBOARD!!!!

Lastly your source was junk.