watson/gilmore coaching challenge

akita

Couldn't you post this in the other mangina thread?

again I dont think he was in lincoln and my SOURCE comes from a td ameritrade guy. I will leave it at that and lets see if it comes through

TED?

ted who???

or how about joe or dick ricketts/lol or donnie ricketts or pat ricketts or christina ricketts harley or the younger christina ricketts

No offense, but most Husker fans are growing tired of the word "sources". Just sayin............

I agree I shouldnt have used the word source granted it was in the third sentence and you have a valued point. I am nobody special was just relaying what was told to me today. I didnt even know who gilmore was. I live in austin texas and grew up in lincoln.but you do have a valid point

I know I dont post much and have just started here. But do not be surprised if watson is not back next season,also Gilmore. Also if Magino was really in Lincoln as my contact said prove it. Not one reliable source has had him in Lincoln ( Unless he was dressed up in red and mistaken for santa claus) So he said take that with a grain of salt. I wish no man to be fired and as fans rember when a man loses his job he loses his income ( Granted rather large) But my source gives it a great chance they will not be back. Would love input on this. Plus it keeps us entertained for 2 weeks. Also my contact was in seattle this week and said the washington fans are going nuts over going to a bowl game and said " It will take a coaching miracle (pelini) to win this game big or even win it. rember kansas st after the big 12 lose to Am. Then lost a bowl game they didnt want to be there.

First off it will take a coaching miracle by Sark or total surrender on Nebraskas part for WASHINGTON to have a chance. Also, Washington fans are pumped about the bowl game because they havent been to one in about what 4 or 5 years, trust me they are just happy to be their.

Nebraska dominates this game.

I want Watson and Gilmore gone too, but until that happens Im assuming they are here for next year.

The word "sources" should be outlawed on this forum.

Just so you know I didnt even know who gilmore was. I just relayed what I was told. I live in austin texas and grew up in lincoln. Man its funny I used source 3 sentences into the blog. and if you read the post its about info that was told to me.the key words were dont be surprised and again dont be surprised if Nebraska loses is all

This whole thing is stupid, there is no way Nebraska is interviewing OC canidates while we still have one.

I agree are you people just stupid the thread was dont be surprised if wats and gilmore are gone. Did you read prove it to me mangino was actually in lincoln not one source. I really think people dont actually read a thread on this site. Key words dont be surprised and was just asking for input if other people have heard the same thing. Man you higher level educated people on this board is why I never went to college. I never said they were interviewing new ocs

No offense, but most Husker fans are growing tired of the word "sources". Just sayin............

I agree source was wrong. But you got 4 sentences in and rember source. the thread was dont be surprised. I didnt even know who gilmore Swas. I just relayed what was told to me and just wanted input and also I was told be prepared for a letdown and wanted input. you didnt do it but man I wasnt looking for a bunch of smartasses on this site.

I know I dont post much and have just started here. But do not be surprised if watson is not back next season,also Gilmore. Also if Magino was really in Lincoln as my contact said prove it. Not one reliable source has had him in Lincoln ( Unless he was dressed up in red and mistaken for santa claus) So he said take that with a grain of salt. I wish no man to be fired and as fans rember when a man loses his job he loses his income ( Granted rather large) But my source gives it a great chance they will not be back. Would love input on this. Plus it keeps us entertained for 2 weeks. Also my contact was in seattle this week and said the washington fans are going nuts over going to a bowl game and said " It will take a coaching miracle (pelini) to win this game big or even win it. rember kansas st after the big 12 lose to Am. Then lost a bowl game they didnt want to be there.

First off it will take a coaching miracle by Sark or total surrender on Nebraskas part for WASHINGTON to have a chance. Also, Washington fans are pumped about the bowl game because they havent been to one in about what 4 or 5 years, trust me they are just happy to be their.

I want Watson and Gilmore gone too, but until that happens Im assuming they are here for next year.

I agree I shouldnt of used source but I live in austin texas and didnt even know who gilmore was but I also want no one to lose their job. I just posted what was told to me. I was hopefully hoping for some that might have heard the same thing. Like Magino not really being in lincon and about wats and gilmore. Just didnt expect a bunch of smartasses. Sorry for looking for educated people. Now I know why HUSKERPEDIA IS always about an hour ahead of you guys.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

The bolded and underlined part is absolutely hilarious.

You talk about looking for educated people but then your grammar and spelling is completely off.

If Mangino was in Lincoln yesterday he was not there looking for a job. Bo wants an OC that he can control. That would not be Mangino. I have heard a rumor that someone did in fact get fired, who that is remains to be seen.

I agree I shouldnt of used source but I live in austin texas and didnt even know who gilmore was but I also want no one to lose their job. I just posted what was told to me. I was hopefully hoping for some that might have heard the same thing. Like Magino not really being in lincon and about wats and gilmore. Just didnt expect a bunch of smartasses. Sorry for looking for educated people. Now I know why HUSKERPEDIA IS always about an hour ahead of you guys.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

You talk about looking for educated people but then your grammar and spelling is completely off.

If Mangino was in Lincoln yesterday he was not there looking for a job. Bo wants an OC that he can control. That would not be Mangino. I have heard a rumor that someone did in fact get fired, who that is remains to be seen.

lol just so you know I graduated 421 out of 435 I am 40 and am retired now. How that bold caps and undrlining happened I really have know idea h. ow I did that. /lol I am not that smart but are you serious that someone has been fired/ going to be let go soon? thats what the post was about and if you read the post it said prove it that magino was in lincoln? I have never heard of gilmore. tonight I learned he was the reciever coach I think. was Just relaying info and the key words were DO NOT BE SURPRISED

This whole thing is stupid, there is no way Nebraska is interviewing OC canidates while we still have one.

I agree are you people just stupid the thread was dont be surprised if wats and gilmore are gone. Did you read prove it to me mangino was actually in lincoln not one source. I really think people dont actually read a thread on this site. Key words dont be surprised and was just asking for input if other people have heard the same thing. Man you higher level educated people on this board is why I never went to college. I never said they were interviewing new ocs

First off I will be surprised if Watson is not retained. Second off you seem a bit hostile I reccomend a chill pill. finally I assume your "contact" is not associated with the football team as he is in seattle wow that is against practicing for the bowl game.

Considering Beck, C. Pelini, Bo Pelini, & Sanders have all been making recruiting visits over these past few weeks I would assume they are still on staff. The others are up in the air and to prevent further rumors from occuring I say, and I think you would agree also, let's not speculate. We need to wait and see what happens instead of making up what "happened".

Thanks for this insight EZ! I'll be watching for official news of who this is. It will be interesting to see if all coaches coach in the holiday bowl.

I agree, it doesn't do any good to speculate sometimes. I do not think anyone will get 'fired' even if they are in effect fired, but keep in mind that it has been pretty amazing to keep a completely intact staff for three whole years running. This could be the year to brace for some changes, but change can be good too and we'll just see when/if it happens. It's no secret that Bo is pretty disappointed in falling short of expectations. What's the plan, Coach? Guess we shall see!

There is no way Watson is going anywhere. I'm not even getting my hopes up. He will be our offensive coordinator next year. We'll most likely have an offense exactly like the one we had this year (and the year before...) as well. (I really, really hope I am wrong on all accounts but I don't see it happening...)

:steam