UFC 124

Ratt Mhule

I totally forgot about this PPV until Thursday night and thought about making a UFC fantasy thread but didn't think it would give enough time for people to make their picks.

I hope GSP knocks Kos out soon. Sadly its a blizzard outside and I'm stuck at work....just got here actually and theres a UFC PPV on right now <_<

I saw the GSP/Koscheck card, and was less than impressed..

I think both of them are douchenozzles

Actually I'm starting to like GSP. The TUF season showed a side of GSP that I haven't seen before. He's actually a down to earth type of guy that rarely talks trash but he's english is horrible LOL this is mean but he almost sounds like a robot talking. Kos on the other hand is a total tool and deserves to get knocked out.

Actually I'm starting to like GSP. The TUF season showed a side of GSP that I haven't seen before. He's actually a down to earth type of guy that rarely talks trash but he's english is horrible LOL this is mean but he almost sounds like a robot talking. Kos on the other hand is a total tool and deserves to get knocked out.

Exactly, I love how he uses all of his opponents trash talk to motivate him in his training. Then when it comes to fight his opponent looks like a complete and utter jackass, in this case Josh Koscheck. I'm glad this fight went to a decision actually, that way GSP could kick Koschecks ass for much longer...which is exactly what he did. :corndance :corndance :corndance

EVERY fight has actually been really good! Even the undercard fight they showed to kill time was awesome! GSP wins unanimous. Good show of class by Kos at end of fight. GSP may be better than Anderson Silva!