Huskies have sold their seats

Alumni Association sends out FACEBOOK remonders:

University of Nebraska Alumni

The Washington Huskies have sold out of their 11,000 ticket allotment for the Holiday Bowl and the Huskers haven't. Stand Up For Nebraska by getting your game tickets and pre-game huddle tickets at 1-888-353-1874. Go Big Red!

Not good

I'll be there! We'll all stick together in all kinds of weather. Though I suppose it will be pretty great weather in San Diego. But you know what I mean.

How quickly we forget last year... It was cloudy all day, misted the entire first half, and we had light rain the entire second half. NOT bad by any stretch of the imagination... But sunny and warm it was not. :-)

I didn't forget. I was there. But last year's forecast doesn't affect this year's. And this year it is supposed to be partly cloudy and high in the mid 60s (though it will get chilly by kickoff). That's what happening in San Diego, now here's what's happening in your neck of the woods....

Good one. ;-)

I prefer Brick though, from Anchornan. "A cold front is moving into the upper middle east..."