Time to wake up

Haspula

Yea he does make poor decisions. But again you cant just point the finger at him. T-tragic isn't the only one who is making mistakes. Cody is a fumble machine also. Helu and rex fumble it as well. Tmart needs some better coaching and practice. I mean HELLO he is a damn freshman. I think alot of ppl forget that fact. Hes not gonna get better over night. I think he has done well as a freshman. But horrible as a starting QB. Give him time. If the coaches believe he not the best at QB then they will dump him. I hope he gets better or ANOTHER qb steps up. They should of gave Zach Lee a shot at this game and let Martinez get more pratice in.

What about 1 year and 4 months because that is when he set foot on campus? And hes been a starter for 4 months. If he has not gotten better in 4 months and 1 year being on scout team, I don't think he will get much better than he is now. He can run, thats it. When teams like Texas, Missouri, Texas A&M, Oklahoma and Washington learn how to shut him down, what will he do then?

We morgaged this year on a RS Freshmen QB that could run. Two weeks before the season after the final full speed scrimmage Bo Pelini decided to make TMart our QB. Watson wanted to start Zac Lee and work Martinez in on around 10-15 plays a game. We took our offense from being multiple and made it into about 20-25 plays that TMart could run.

We took the kid that was the least developed QB at the time and threw him at the position.

Taylor Martinez will not be our quarterback next year. Mark my work and save this post. Shawn Watson will not be our OC next season, and if he is, i will have nothing to do with this team until he is gone. Im done with this crap.

Me too. If Bo can't sack up enough to get a decent OC.....I'm done.

Yea he does make poor decisions. But again you cant just point the finger at him. T-tragic isn't the only one who is making mistakes. Cody is a fumble machine also. Helu and rex fumble it as well. Tmart needs some better coaching and practice. I mean HELLO he is a damn freshman. I think alot of ppl forget that fact. Hes not gonna get better over night. I think he has done well as a freshman. But horrible as a starting QB. Give him time. If the coaches believe he not the best at QB then they will dump him. I hope he gets better or ANOTHER qb steps up. They should of gave Zach Lee a shot at this game and let Martinez get more pratice in.

What about 1 year and 4 months because that is when he set foot on campus? And hes been a starter for 4 months. If he has not gotten better in 4 months and 1 year being on scout team, I don't think he will get much better than he is now. He can run, thats it. When teams like Texas, Missouri, Texas A&M, Oklahoma and Washington learn how to shut him down, what will he do then?

Yea 4months as a starter. How long does it take the average QB to hit his peek. A lot longer then 4months. I would like to see him grow into a great QB or have another player step up. It's not like cody came in and save the day and showed that we were losing all because of Tmart. Bash him all you want, but facts are facts. how many record has he broken this year? He wasn't the problem the offense was. The whole offense. Now who do you blame for that?