Husker fullbacks

kramer

What % is there even a fullback in there.  We may want to utilize it more and play less with  a TE....boy they suck

Yeah, billy c has some fascination with using 2 TEs one as an "H Back" :wtf

Walsh's WCO utilized the FB quite a bit. I think we can all remember how good Rathman was in that position. :thumbs

Callahan's WCO doesn't use backs in the passing game hardly at all. I personally don't like it and don't agree with it but that's the way he runs it. Was the same in Oakland. Let's just hope he changes, though I doubt he will.

What % is there even a fullback in there.  We may want to utilize it more and play less with  a TE....boy they suck

Yeah, billy c has some fascination with using 2 TEs one as an "H Back" :wtf

Walsh's WCO utilized the FB quite a bit. I think we can all remember how good Rathman was in that position. :thumbs

Callahan's WCO doesn't use backs in the passing game hardly at all. I personally don't like it and don't agree with it but that's the way he runs it. Was the same in Oakland. Let's just hope he changes, though I doubt he will.

:yeah ..........i have said since day one, we NEED to get the backs (Ross, Lucky and Glenn) as receivers coming out of the backfield.......maybe this will be the case for the IUU game.........i hope

hunter

BC in the past with Raiders DID utilize the fullbacks for other than blocking. The problem is that Todd isn't the caliber of player to be used to run routes or catch passes like Walsh did with Rathman. He is grooming just that person in Glenn. Todd's staring status is just about over I believe, but it takes many reps for these new guys to be effective. Do you really think that Lucky or any other skill position recruit has lost their ability?

The most difficult hurdle for the average fan - patience!