New OC from a Big 10 Team?

Hunter94

any chance we get someone from an Ohio State or Wisconsin team to jump ship and come on as OC? thinking somone who has experience in the Big 10 might be helpful? surely Bo has been thinking of potential candidates, in case Wats throws a clunker (like last night)again (texas, A&M, OU)in a big game? gotta be someone out there??

Scott Frost is the most ideal choice, but I guess he and Pelini don't get along for some reason. Hopefully they can put their differences aside, be men, and try to get this Husker train rolling!

i don't think Pelini likes anybody...but if he keeps Watson then they must be butt buddies...what else could it be?

If our only two options are Watson and Beck, it's funny but I would take Watson in a heartbeat there.

We will see what Bo does. I've said many times I consider it foregone that SW is gone after this year. Maybe the silver lining out of last night is Bo thinks long and hard before just turning to Beck and giving him the reigns.

We want to keep some spread option, I imagine that's Bo's plan and I agree with it. That in mind, no OC from the Big 10 is going to come over.

Scott Frost is the most ideal choice, but I guess he and Pelini don't get along for some reason. Hopefully they can put their differences aside, be men, and try to get this Husker train rolling!

i don't think Pelini likes anybody...but if he keeps Watson then they must be butt buddies...what else could it be?

If he likes Twatson nearly as much as he says he does, he must have ridiculously low standards

:koolaid2:

If our only two options are Watson and Beck, it's funny but I would take Watson in a heartbeat there.

We will see what Bo does. I've said many times I consider it foregone that SW is gone after this year. Maybe the silver lining out of last night is Bo thinks long and hard before just turning to Beck and giving him the reigns.

We want to keep some spread option, I imagine that's Bo's plan and I agree with it. That in mind, no OC from the Big 10 is going to come over.

wasn't expecting an experienced OC, thinking more like a qb or rb coach from the 10.

one thing about Beck, after hanging around Wats, he damn sure knows what doesn't work!