Why isn't there a "Fire Barney" thread?

The same guy who thought it was a good idea to hire him and did hire him is also the same guy that will be hiring our new offensive coordinator. I'm just saying...

Bo was pretty much told who his assistants were going to be by TO. It was part of taking the job and why the only other person that was interviewed (Jim Grobe) didn't take it. It was because TO told him that he couldn't bring his assistants and had to use TO's legacy welfare rejects.

So now Bo is already good friends with Barney, he's would have to convince TO to let him go and everyone knows how much TO doesn't like to fire people.

My hope is that Watson gets a job and takes Cotton and Gilmore (the three stooges) with him.

Besides Ron Brown nobody on the Offensive staff should be safe and yes that includes Tim Beck.

As far as T.O. telling Bo who to hire, I don't buy that when it comes to the coaches that weren't currently employed by NU at the time of the hiring. If he did then why were Ek, Pap, and Beck hired? Brown, Sanders, Carl, Cotton and Bo had some arrangement that when Bo got a Head Coaching gig he would bring them along for the ride.

Besides Ron Brown nobody on the Offensive staff should be safe and yes that includes Tim Beck.

As far as T.O. telling Bo who to hire, I don't buy that when it comes to the coaches that weren't currently employed by NU at the time of the hiring. If he did then why were Ek, Pap, and Beck hired? Brown, Sanders, Carl, Cotton and Bo had some arrangement that when Bo got a Head Coaching gig he would bring them along for the ride.

Beck was a replacement for somebody, I forgot who left. Ek and Pap were a part of Bo's defensive staff. That arrangement was part of TO's hiring process. You can keep putting your head in the sand if you want, but if you think that TO doesn't have his fingerprints all over this program, you are fooling yourself.

Another fact that people are not paying attention too is that TO isn't the same guy that we all loved as HC. He's a politician and only wants things done one way, his way. And that is not necessarily a bad thing, but by the way he handed the keys to the program to a guy that wasn't ready and failed before and now he did it again with a guy that wasn't ready makes me nervous for the future.

I hope Bo is learning from him and learns fast because he isn't going to be around forever and we can't afford for TO to go 0-2 on his coaching hires.

Randy Jordan, I believe, was RBs coach before Beck.

I do like Beck, especially for his recruiting. I don't like Brown for his recruiting but I like Brown for his work with the TEs. I would not be too sad if both left, or if both stayed. We will see what happens. Beck could do well as OC, I am willing to give him that chance. Are most of you, though?

Randy Jordan, I believe, was RBs coach before Beck.

I do like Beck, especially for his recruiting. I don't like Brown for his recruiting but I like Brown for his work with the TEs. I would not be too sad if both left, or if both stayed. We will see what happens. Beck could do well as OC, I am willing to give him that chance. Are most of you, though?

Good call, I couldn't remember his name. Beck did a very good job at KU under Magino so he has it in him to be successful. But if we don't get rid of Cotton and Gilmore, it won't matter who the OC is, we won't be able to move the ball against any decent defense that can make us pass.