It's obvious what we need..

We can all sit around judging the decision making of the coaches. Watson is not my favorite OC and I am hard pressed to defend him. Bo's faith in Barney, Watson and Gilmore maybe missed placed, but what is OBVIOUS is that we need a Quarterback coach. Seriously, the decision making on Martinez is way behind where it should be after a season on the field. His throwing technique with his feet side by side and not one in front of the other is crazy. Watson clearly cannot coach technique, he is relying on athletic skill only. My son at least was taught technique in Peewee. Martinez could and will be a great player if they can teach him the mechanics, otherwise we are lost. And don't think the Big Ten won't take advantage of our small line-backing core, but that's another subject.

We can all sit around judging the decision making of the coaches. Watson is not my favorite OC and I am hard pressed to defend him. Bo's faith in Barney, Watson and Gilmore maybe missed placed, but what is OBVIOUS is that we need a Quarterback coach. Seriously, the decision making on Martinez is way behind where it should be after a season on the field. His throwing technique with his feet side by side and not one in front of the other is crazy. Watson clearly cannot coach technique, he is relying on athletic skill only. My son at least was taught technique in Peewee. Martinez could and will be a great player if they can teach him the mechanics, otherwise we are lost. And don't think the Big Ten will won't take advantage of our small line-backing core, but that's another subject.

that is what i said earlier, the good running teams will pound us to death......the peso will turn into the penny!