UFC 125

Ratt Mhule

A DRAW! A FREAKIN DRAW! You gotta be kidding me judges! Nice fight, but Frankie retains belt

Who do you think should've won that fight? I have been out of it with the upcoming UFC fights since switching to graveyards back in October. Man do I miss watching UFC pay per views.

Another UFC fantasy picks down the drain

A DRAW! A FREAKIN DRAW! You gotta be kidding me judges! Nice fight, but Frankie retains belt

Who do you think should've won that fight? I have been out of it with the upcoming UFC fights since switching to graveyards back in October. Man do I miss watching UFC pay per views.

Another UFC fantasy picks down the drain

Maynard def. won rd. 1 10-8. No question. Edgar rd. 2. Maynard rd. 3. Edgar rd. 4. Rd. 5 is tricky but I would have given it to Maynard. I had Maynard winning 48-46. One judge had 48-46 Edgar, one judge had 48-46 Maynard and the final judge had 47-47! Wtf

Gray won round 1 10-7 IMO. He missed ending it there by a slim margin.

round 5 goes to Gray as well

I think Edgar won 2.3.4

I would say

Gray-10,8,9,9,10=46

Edgar-7,10,10,10,9=46

I dont think it should have been a draw.. i actually might give the nod to Edgar.

Rd. 3 was even until the last takedown by Gray, giving him the edge in rd. 3. And no way Edgar won 10-8 in rd. 2. It wasn't nearly as dominate rd. as Gray was in rd. 1. Edgar def. won rd. 2 but not 10-8 IMO

I think Edgar won 2.3.4

I would say

Gray-10,8,9,9,10=46

Edgar-7,10,10,10,9=46

I dont think it should have been a draw.. i actually might give the nod to Edgar.

Rd. 3 was even until the last takedown by Gray, giving him the edge in rd. 3. And no way Edgar won 10-8 in rd. 2. It wasn't nearly as dominate rd. as Gray was in rd. 1. Edgar def. won rd. 2 but not 10-8 IMO

I gave 10-8 because of that takedown. That was sick and a very athletic move and a very dominating move.

I think Edgar won 2.3.4

I would say

Gray-10,8,9,9,10=46

Edgar-7,10,10,10,9=46

I gave 10-8 because of that takedown. That was sick and a very athletic move and a very dominating move.

Ya it was, but one move doesn't make a 10-8 rd. Rd. 1 is a prime example of a 10-8 rd. Gray knocked Edgar down 3 different times with big punches. Kinda reminded me of rd. 1 of the Carwin/Lesnar fight where Carwin absolutely dominated Lesnar.

I think Edgar won 2.3.4

I would say

Gray-10,8,9,9,10=46

Edgar-7,10,10,10,9=46

Ya it was, but one move doesn't make a 10-8 rd. Rd. 1 is a prime example of a 10-8 rd. Gray knocked Edgar down 3 different times with big punches. Kinda reminded me of rd. 1 of the Carwin/Lesnar fight where Carwin absolutely dominated Lesnar.

Ya, but i scored round 1 10-7, so that makes up for a 10-8... (18-17) so if i score it 10-8 and 10-9 its(19-18) basically the same thing.

I think Edgar won 2.3.4

I would say

Gray-10,8,9,9,10=46

Edgar-7,10,10,10,9=46

Ya, but i scored round 1 10-7, so that makes up for a 10-8... (18-17) so if i score it 10-8 and 10-9 its(19-18) basically the same thing.

I guess your right lol. I guess thats why it was a draw. U thought Edgar won, I thought Maynard won. Thats why u never leave it in the hands of the judges.