ISU Tailgate Party!!! (PICS NOW POSTED)

Blackshirt

Just wanted to let everyone know that the ISU tailgate party has been confirmed. It will be in the same general area., and just about everything listed on the main tailgate thread will apply.

I'll send out the official invitation later, but just wanted to get the word out so we can start getting an idea of head-count. Please let me know if you plan to attend. :cheers

*FYI: It doesnt look like it will work for the Texas Tech game, so after this week the next party will probably be for the KState game.

Hope to see a lot of you there! :horns2

*FYI: It doesnt look like it will work for the Texas Tech game, so after this week the next party will probably be for the KState game.

DANG IT. I will be in town from AZ for that game and I was wanting my wife to see what real fans are like......she unfortunally likes USC. As her dad went there....bah. I am going to try to convert her.....

I'm interested. What are the times? Two hours before and one hour after? It's a matter of what time my buddy to go that determines if I go before the or after the game. It would be fun to meet the people behind this board. Hope to meet you Saturday. -- Spartness

P.S.: Who's going to be the referee to keep Formerfan and Nameless separated in case they both attend?

Sounds good. I've received RSVPs from several people offline as well, so we should have a pretty good turnout.

Yes I would recommend stopping by before the game if possible. We usually dont fire the grill back up afterwards, and most people head for home or O st, so its not quite as lively. But we'll be hanging around popping a few more tops (if Dave & ETR didnt get to em first) for about an hour to let traffic clear out and cuss & discuss Cally's playcalling. ;)

I'll be sending an email reminder out later today, but the map to our general locale is listed via the link below. No worries about brining an invitation this time either - just stop by and introduce yourself and feel free to request an amateur photograph from the boards official picture taker, ETR. http://www.huskerboard.com/tg/tailgate_map.jpg

Well another good time was had at the ISU tailgate party. Thanks to all who stopped by and to those who helped make it happen.

As mentioned, the next official tailgate will probably be during the Kstate game, but I know there are some going to most every other game, so just ask if youre looking to meet up with some people.

Here are some awesome pics from ISU day through the eyes of ETR:

http://www.huskerboard.com/tg/isu_pics/

*Remember if you want to reduce the size of the pics after opening the biguns, just left-click on them.

:cheers

Well another good time was had at the ISU tailgate party. Thanks to all who stopped by and to those who helped make it happen.

As mentioned, the next official tailgate will probably be during the Kstate game, but I know there are some going to most every other game, so just ask if youre looking to meet up with some people.

Here are some awesome pics from ISU day through the eyes of ETR:

http://www.huskerboard.com/tg/isu_pics/

:cheers

65 is the sweetest pic of them all. The ball hits the turf and ends the game.