Former Fans In Brand New Husker Shirts

RandyFloyd

Former Fan is a die hard Nebraska fan. He is intelligent and knowledgeable about Nebraska football and football in general. He shows true loyalty to the past and that is not all bad. He just needs to see the program moving forward. As all of us do. He makes valid points, and sees things just a little differently than most.

Eventually he will come around or we will all join him. I think it is 90/10 he will come around, but if he is correct I will be one of the first to say he was right. And I truly feel if BC turns this around he will be the first to say he was wrong.

Not a bad guy. Just believes in what he thinks. I hope he is wrong and I am sure he hopes the same. He does not appear to be the type to say hey I told you so.

He does not appear to be the type to say hey I told you so.

I don't know if I would totally agree with that. ;)

Man, was I WRONG......

Ah c'mon Dave :o

I was upset over the first game, and frankly, I was shocked. I was expecting a little more of the team, and I had a little rant.

We're not all perfect are we :thumbs (even though I am damn close :sarcasm ). :rollin:rollin

As far as the original post, I take it as a compliment. Randy is very insightful, me at the 'Skurs game, in a new Husker shirt, no problems there.

If it was meant as a backhanded slap <_< ..........

He does not appear to be the type to say hey I told you so.

I don't know if I would totally agree with that. ;)

Man, was I WRONG......

Ah c'mon Dave :o

I was upset over the first game, and frankly, I was shocked. I was expecting a little more of the team, and I had a little rant.

We're not all perfect are we :thumbs (even though I am damn close :sarcasm ). :rollin:rollin

As far as the original post, I take it as a compliment. Randy is very insightful, me at the 'Skurs game, in a new Husker shirt, no problems there.

If it was meant as a backhanded slap <_< ..........

Yea, I figured. But it was so easy I just had to point it out :)