From Michigan free board.

ADS

I've had quite a few Shaggy Bevo posters suggest I get a gun and end my life, but never a former pastor..I might just have to look into this.

Funny Husker 37! As I said, if the shoe fits! Glad to be the first to offer you to end your life.

It's just football ... Bo is just a coach. Error puts us in to bondage ... truth sets us free ... so might as well kill yourself or get a life if you are gonna follow gossip and let your emotions run your life.

Good luck with that people. :-)

SheepdogMark

That's just it..You weren't the first..But the Saggy Beaver posters were just trying to be mean. Whereas I have no idea why you would want some stranger to kill themselves.

And coincidently (not the reason, but) I was on a path of suicide at the time of Callahan. The third company in a row that I worked for went out of business and no one was hiring..My Wife had just taken my Son away from me and I was too depressed to fight back.

After Bo was hired, I decided to put suicide off for a year because I wasn't sure about NU Football coverage from beyond.

Again, Football was NOT my only reason for living, but it was one of the few thimgs in my life subconsciously swaying me to stick around.

I hear ya. Nothing like a true American divorce where your wife files for divorce and then gets your house, your money, your kids.....but you get to make child support payments for the next decade plus. Then you also get "visitation" rights......lol! What could be more fair?

NU cfb carried me through some brutal times too. I suppose that's why I'm so hard core even the Callahan years couldn't keep me away.

• Fire 2