From Michigan free board.

ADS

The interesting twist is the coach that will be taking over at LSU is Bo Pelini of Nebraska.

Whole Thread

Not that I believe that this guy got it from Bo's agent, but I could easily see this happening. LSU loves Bo, Bo loves LSU. The only things that I could see keeping him here if this were to happen are :

1) His committment to the current players and recruits.

2) Bo likes Lincoln, and it is good for his young children and family.

3) If he would rather be back in the Big 10 (not sure about that) or if he likes the SEC better right now.

We had better hope that the Mad Hatter likes his situation at LSU better than his alma matter. Otherwise, this is totally plausible, especially if Bo's "dream job" is at OSU, now with us being in the Big 10 and the whole "understanding" that Big 10 schools don't poach other Big 10 coaches.

Not that I believe that this guy got it from Bo's agent, but I could easily see this happening. LSU loves Bo, Bo loves LSU. The only things that I could see keeping him here if this were to happen are :

1) His committment to the current players and recruits.

2) Bo likes Lincoln, and it is good for his young children and family.

3) If he would rather be back in the Big 10 (not sure about that) or if he likes the SEC better right now.

We had better hope that the Mad Hatter likes his situation at LSU better than his alma matter. Otherwise, this is totally plausible, especially if Bo's "dream job" is at OSU, now with us being in the Big 10 and the whole "understanding" that Big 10 schools don't poach other Big 10 coaches.

Bo loves LSU. Bo loves Nebraska.

Kind of a wash there.