From Michigan free board.

ADS

The even more interesting thing is that Barack Obama is going to be the next head coach at Nebraska

I got that strait from Obama's agent

That means I get to be President! :w00t

No, you see, the interesting twist here is that Barney Cotton will be President.

I can has O-line coach position? :moreinteresting

The even more interesting thing is that Barack Obama is going to be the next head coach at Nebraska

I got that strait from Obama's agent

That means I get to be President! :w00t

No, you see, the interesting twist here is that Barney Cotton will be President.

I can has O-line coach position? :moreinteresting

I made you a pancake, but I eated it.

Not that I believe that this guy got it from Bo's agent, but I could easily see this happening. LSU loves Bo, Bo loves LSU. The only things that I could see keeping him here if this were to happen are :

1) His committment to the current players and recruits.

2) Bo likes Lincoln, and it is good for his young children and family.

3) If he would rather be back in the Big 10 (not sure about that) or if he likes the SEC better right now.

We had better hope that the Mad Hatter likes his situation at LSU better than his alma matter. Otherwise, this is totally plausible, especially if Bo's "dream job" is at OSU, now with us being in the Big 10 and the whole "understanding" that Big 10 schools don't poach other Big 10 coaches.

Bo loves LSU. Bo loves Nebraska.

Kind of a wash there.

Big picture:

We know that Bo didn't like Harvey's public admonishment, his image could have a fresh start at LSU, wouldn't have to worry about fixing this offense, and maybe he wants a change of scenery.

Like it or not, LSU is a better job than NU is right now. They have 1 1/2 MNCs in the past 6(?) years, they are stacked with talent, and recruiting top talent to LSU is much, much easier than it is to NU.

Edit: And a move from LSU to uOSU (if that is the ultimate goal of Bo's) would be easier from LSU to tOSU than it would be from fellow Big 10 bretheren NU.

Let's just hope that UM gets the guy from San Diego or that the Mad Hatter loves LSU more than UM. Or we will have to hope and pray that Bo's commitment to our players and recruits, and him not wanting to pull his children out of school and uprooting his whole family again keeps him here in Lincoln.

Edited by 74Hunter

People were saying bo's wife hated LSU on here... and as people have said the kids like it here a whole lot...

never underestimate the woman

the man is the head but the woman is the neck and controls which direct the man looks and what he sees...... just a thought

clearly not landing harbaugh is making them delusional....

They should have buried Harbaugh in money. I cannot believe he's not going to Ann Arbor. The Michigan fans I talk football with say Brady Hoke is the man. Word is that Harbaugh is interested but Dave Brandon and Coleman (their President) harbor grudges based on Harbaugh's comments from 2007(?) about Michigan academics.

Harbaugh is completely natural for them. If they don't get him, I think Wolvie has to seriously consider shedding Brandon.

I thought Bo's family didn't like it down in Louisiana.

I think Bo's relationship with Harvey has been fractured by the public admonishment, even though I sort of feel like he asked for it. The evidence for me is in his allowing the Miami stuff to juts go on until he stepped in and put a stop to it as if nothing was wrong. It was a statement, IMO, from him to the AD/Chancellor.

And Bo may just leave for another job one day of his own choice if the right opportunity comes along.

Not LSU and not this year though.

People were saying bo's wife hated LSU on here... and as people have said the kids like it here a whole lot...

never underestimate the woman

the man is the head but the woman is the neck and controls which direct the man looks and what he sees...... just a thought

And I have heard just the opposite, that she enjoyed it Baton Rouge. I hope you are right.

I think Bo's relationship with Harvey has been fractured by the public admonishment, even though I sort of feel like he asked for it. The evidence for me is in his allowing the Miami stuff to juts go on until he stepped in and put a stop to it as if nothing was wrong. It was a statement, IMO, from him to the AD/Chancellor.

I agree, and as we know, Bo holds grudges.

Let me know how that big picture looks when Bo is here come Fall.

I'm not saying that he is going, I'm just letting people know that if the LSU job EVER comes open, they throw a boatload of cash at him, and it looks like a better job to Bo, NU fans need to be concerned. It is totally plausible that he could leave.

I'm not saying that he is going, I'm just letting people know that if the LSU job EVER comes open, they throw a boatload of cash at him, and it looks like a better job to Bo, NU fans need to be concerned. It is totally plausible that he could leave.

I agree that Bo will likely leave some day. I don't see him pulling a TO and ending his career here. But like zoogies said, I think not this year, not now.

I would imagine Bo would like to leave Nebraska having accomplished something more than a Big XII North title. Big 10 title, BCS win, BCS MNC - maybe those are goals he could feel good about leaving this job for. After those accomplishments, that's when I'll start being concerned with him leaving. But not just yet.

Bo has flirted with Miami already, so why is it so hard to believe that he would go to LSU?

More money, better recruiting, and better conference. I hope he doesn't leave because it would destroy the best recruiting class on paper in the last ten years or so. However, I would not be shocked if he did leave.