Hello Husker Fans! Welcome to the Big Ten!

Shawn Watson is your O-Coordinator?

Jim Tressel is know for his lethargic playcalling at times too. We just lost our creative spark Darrell Hazell(sp?) to Kent State to become their new head coach so us buckeyes know your pain.

Not the same. OSU has been winning Big Ten championships and going to BCS bowl games throughout this decade. Nebraska went to 2. All early in the 2000s.

Shawn Watson is your O-Coordinator?

Jim Tressel is know for his lethargic playcalling at times too. We just lost our creative spark Darrell Hazell(sp?) to Kent State to become their new head coach so us buckeyes know your pain.

Not the same. OSU has been winning Big Ten championships and going to BCS bowl games throughout this decade. Nebraska went to 2. All early in the 2000s.

Maybe not the same but we still feel the same amount of anxiety knowing that Tress is calling the plays.

Not sure if you guys are familiar with the term, "Tresselball" but it has agonized Buckeye nation for a decade and yes it has it benefits but it has a side effect of severe headaches, nausea, anxiety, and frustration all of which you endure for hours at a time every saturday.

Not sure if anyone else has welcomed you yet so I thought I'd take it upon myself to be sure so here goes;

WELCOME TO THE MOTHER FREAKIN' BIG TEN!

Get ready for smash mouth football and sh*tty referee's

Be prepared for grind it out football where the horizontal pass is almost a forgotten feature

Get your first-aid kits and bandages stocked up because every week is a fight for your life

Better come prepared to fight tooth and nail for every yard gained because there will be 11 hungry men looking to welcome you not with handshakes but with brutal shoulder charges to the chest, wash rinse repeat.

Leave your grandma's china hidden and locked away because your new conference brethren are coming to steamroll through your house with a warm painful welcome to the Big Ten.

Welcome aboard Huskers,

You'll fit in real nice.

uh what?

and thanks for the welcome :)

Hint to the Huskers: play like an SEC team and you'll win every game. SEC >>>>>>>> Big 10

True story. Since the advent of the BCS era, the Big 10 has a better records against the SEC head to head. (This is including regular season games)

What's the record in the ones that count??? Ask Florida...or LSU

Big 10 - 66

SEC - 52

Why do you hate the Big 10 that much that?

I don't hate you guys. I just like getting you yankees all fired up.

Carry on then.

Just remember, black shirts can't stop silver bullets ;)

Are you likening your team to a poorly flavored cheap beer?

As much as you are to being an emo team.

am I too old to understand this, or just too dumb? completely went over my head regardless...

Carry on then.

am I too old to understand this, or just too dumb? completely went over my head regardless...

Silver Bullet = Ohio State defense (or in his case, Coors Light)

Black Shirts = Nebraska Defense (or in my retaliation, those almost suicidal kids that wear nothing but black)

Carry on then.

Silver Bullet = Ohio State defense (or in his case, Coors Light)

Black Shirts = Nebraska Defense (or in my retaliation, those almost suicidal kids that wear nothing but black)

Ahh - get it now thanks for splainin.

In regards to your earlier post about all times wins vs. the SEC...Mandel posted this today.

The SEC has had as many schools (four) win national championships in the past five years (Florida, LSU, Alabama and Auburn) as the Big Ten has in the 74-year history of the AP poll (Michigan, Michigan State, Minnesota and Ohio State).

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/stewart_mandel/01/11/wednesday.bag/index.html#ixzz1ArEAfJ9K